Quest for the Treasure Hunter or What's Up,Doc? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Quest for the Treasure Hunter or What's Up,Doc?

Tauwolf and myself participated in the two tourneys at Adepticon. Tau beat me in the final of the first and passed the Treasure Hunter to me as I had gotten him one previously, I passed it on to the next high finisher who owns the game. In the second tourney I advanced to the final but part of the reason was drop outs for various reasons. That left me and a gentleman who had not gotten one, as it had been a long day (drove out in the morning) I basically forfeited as to give him the mini.

The moral, come out and participate!

Actually, more accurately, I participated in both, but yea, the rest is correct.
    Last edited by Crazyjuan; 04-07-2014 at 12:47 AM.

I was in the first tourny. Lost all three games, but I had a blast and learned a lot about the game

Quote Originally Posted by eng621 View Post
    I was in the first tourny. Lost all three games, but I had a blast and learned a lot about the game
    Awesome, super glad you had a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I just ordered one 5 minutes ago from Funagain:

https://www.funagain.com/control/pro...duct_id=029983

$15, but $23 with shipping so whether it's worth it to you for a single mini......

I am a little frustrated that they created this retail released figure that wasn't part of the KickStarter, but just ordered it from Funagain, thanx for pointing out they have it Fenton.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyre View Post
    I am a little frustrated that they created this retail released figure that wasn't part of the KickStarter, but just ordered it from Funagain, thanx for pointing out they have it Fenton.
    No problem. Mine showed up during the week, but I have not used it yet. It is unique, yet odd, that either army can use him, and its just first one to deploy him gets him. The window box is epic for such a small singel mini.