Thread: All's Clamorous on the Eastern Front

Default All's Clamorous on the Eastern Front

So, here's something I am trying out. I am a writer, so I figured instead of painting minis and the like, I could contribute like this.

All's Clamorous on the Eastern Front

This is a short story series I want to do to help bring thee world of Rivet to life. I shall be writing more parts as soon as I can and have a small story arch with each story. Keep an eye out for special appearances and nods to in-game things. I hope you all enjoy it. I shall try to keep this first page updated as I write more.

Synopsis: Follow Two adjacent story lines from the point of view of the Blightun Empire as well as the Allied Forces. Author gives depth into the world of Rivet by sharing his vision on the world as well as the two factions and life in the trenches. Watch as new heroes and public figured interact with well know Rivet Wars icons.

Update: Forgot to post Part Three. That's ok, though, because you get two for one. Now the story starts to form. See some familiar faces and start to understand the situation in part three. In Part Four, be prepared to train and discuss about both sides view on this hopeless war.
    Last edited by comedianmasta; 04-02-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Update: Part Two

ooo, fan fiction, nice! will read this asap. thanks for sharing.

Wow very cool. Really interesting to tell the story from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Terranova View Post
    Wow very cool. Really interesting to tell the story from both sides.
    Yeah. This is more of a running start. Part two is gonna be real good. I hope you guys like it.

Default Part two is up

Part Two is up. I'm actually taking this project more seriously. I have developed a short plot. I hope Ted will enjoy this take on his world as my plot line develops. I also want to dive into and make real the Rivet Wars Mythos, as I have been pouring over that page for a while now. So... keep on the look for that

What's the deal?

The Blight are working out the increasing difficulties of the war. They believe they have a way to gain the edge against the Allied forces.

The Allies are collecting for some secret meeting. They have news uncovering some horrible truth about the Blightun Empire's new war plans.

Are the Blights really all so bad? Are the Allies really all so good? What about the other fronts? What roll do heroes really play? And can two sides of a coin give very different perspectives on a major Rivet War Event? This is what I hope to tackle with this series. I hope you all enjoy my take on the Rivet War World.

Default The Next Installment

Forgot to post Part Three. That's ok, though, because you get two for one. Now the story starts to form. See some familiar faces and start to understand the situation in part three. In Part Four, be prepared to train and discuss about both sides view on this hopeless war.

~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Very nice but where are the crude photgraphs and artist renderings?
    Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Lance King View Post
    Very nice but where are the crude photgraphs and artist renderings?
    For the story? IDK. Must've been lost in time.

But seriously, that would be cool to have. Would help accent the story.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Well then it is time to search the archives of the Rivetsonian!

Quote Originally Posted by comedianmasta View Post
    For the story? IDK. Must've been lost in time.

But seriously, that would be cool to have. Would help accent the story.
    Sky