Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Secret Mission Cards

Great finds: if youve had any printed can you let me know if it would be better to add a border of a particular colour to any of the cards so the print margins work better. It's pretty easy to add as an option if anyone needs it or knows good dimensions!

Thanks for the tip, I'll check them out as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Decar View Post
    Great finds: if youve had any printed can you let me know if it would be better to add a border of a particular colour to any of the cards so the print margins work better. It's pretty easy to add as an option if anyone needs it or knows good dimensions!
    A border is nice. I've been putting it in manually. I use black for Actions and white for Secret Missions. I'm not sure what the right size is, since I usually just estimate it until it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru_Artist View Post
    For the super crazy OCD types like myself, if you really want these awesome custom cards to fit in to the standard game, I suggest heading over to makeplayingcards.com and have them printed up on real cards!

Once I get all my minis and custom buildings and objectives painted I will be doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#417394
    donnbobhardy] [/COLOR]I use PrinterStudio.com and I've been pretty happy with them. Their prices seem to be a bit lower, but the shipping is pretty high. Usually best to wait for one of their frequent sales.

I will be looking into these. I have been waiting to get a large portion so I can make use of getting all of them printed without wasting money. I cannot wait to get these printed!!!
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Asatru or anyone else: Does anyone know what "size" the rivet wars cards are? Are they "Poker size" or are they a different card size?

And I really think I am going to have these printed real soon. I want them for my Demos I plan on doing soon.

Yep they are Poker size, 2.5x3.5".

Default New Action Cards

Hey, added some new Action cards. I thought hard about them. I cannot wait to print and use some of these.

Name:  action_card_bouncingBetty.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  14.6 KB Name:  action_card_gasMine.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.9 KB Name:  action_card_lingeringGas.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.7 KB Name:  action_card_stretcher.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  15.7 KB

Check the original post for the full list and the other Action Cards I added.

I also updated my own Card to be more appropriate
    Name:  customUnit_card_ltnathanielflint_2.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  17.3 KB

So, 8 new Actions starting with Free Health Care? I'd prefer that you post all of the new ones in a new post. I usually don't check back to the first post when I scavenge these.

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    So, 8 new Actions starting with Free Health Care? I'd prefer that you post all of the new ones in a new post. I usually don't check back to the first post when I scavenge these.
    I'm sorry, Don. I usually post a few. So, yeah, if you never rechecked the orriginal post then there are ALOT of new cards. I'll start posting all the ones I add in new posts. What do you think of the new cards, though?

Does the card editor only produce them at this size? A higher-res version would be helpful for printing them out on PrinterStudio. Also, for using them as deviant flips, if might be a good idea to keep an even distribution of directions. Finally, it looks like Stretcher has an overflow problem.

So, that's my critique from a perfectionist. As a gamer, all I can say is that these are cool ideas and I look forward to getting them in my deck!

Looks like the forum resizes the cards; they're quite a bit bigger when generated.
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Looks like the forum resizes the cards; they're quite a bit bigger when generated.
    Are the bigger ones hosted on your website?

Theyre archived. Ill try and go through and create another download with all comedianmasta's cards from this thread. If he's happy for me to do it.

Theyre archived. Ill try and go through and create another download with all comedianmasta's cards from this thread. If he's happy for me to do it.
    I can send you them in "packs" so you get the good sizes. I believe I have already sent you some, correct?

To be honest, I've lost track of most of your cards: I know some have slipped the net, so if you've got a master collection I'd be happy to upload it

Comedianmasta was kind enough to send me all of his cards: I've put an update on the Scenario Editor site for easy access:

http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars/inde...ews&article=17

I've also added a fixed border button too!

Alot of people are upset about lack of balance in the game. Well there is no balance. However... I think if you wish to add a few cards which might give you aid... well... why not?

Secret Mission Cards

Name:  secretmission_bigGuns_1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  14.4 KB Name:  secretmission_card_call2arms_1.jpg
Size:  16.8 KB Name:  secretmission_card_fowlPlay.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  14.4 KB Name:  secretmission_card_letsSeeResults_1.jpg
Size:  13.0 KB
    Name:  secretmission_card_protectThisFlag.jpg
Size:  16.0 KB Name:  secretmission_card_rollOut.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  14.1 KB Name:  secretmission_card_safePlace.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  13.9 KB

Action Cards

Name:  action_card_battleofLostAngel.jpg
Size:  14.6 KB Name:  action_card_duck.jpg
Size:  12.2 KB Name:  action_card_evenTheOdds.jpg
Size:  13.6 KB Name:  action_card_faultyCanister.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  13.0 KB
    Name:  action_card_heavyMine.jpg
Size:  15.2 KB Name:  action_card_keepDown.jpg
Size:  13.9 KB Name:  action_card_reationCard.jpg
Size:  13.3 KB Name:  action_card_telephone.jpg
Size:  12.9 KB

Can you put your latest on tehill.net? These are smaller than the ones posted there.

Not had chance to check: are they on here?

http://tehill.net/RivetWars/index.ph...=comedianmasta

Edit: doesn't look like it. I'm sure comedianmasta will upload them later
    Last edited by Decar; 10-21-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Now that there is interest I will go through it today or tomorrow and ensure all are uploaded.