@CMON/Ted - Status Update Request

Thread: @CMON/Ted - Status Update Request

Default @CMON/Ted - Status Update Request

Three quick questions...

1) What is the status of the flying stands? Someone has to have come up with a workable solution by now, right?

2) Where are we at for delivery? I've got a hunger and the only cure it MORE RIVETS!

3) Are there any other surprises in the pipeline? We had some free units. Then there was the unveiling of the Treasure Hunter. Anything else coming soon?

1 - Right now they are running them through tests. It turns out that they may be able to work the original design. But we came up with a pretty good alt design which took much of your guys feedback into consideration.

2 - I don't know for sure. CMoN is busy with GAMA and Adepticon so maybe an update when they return?

3 - Don't think so. The clockwork and plague units were the last things we threw in the mix. I'm actually really glad those got it. Right now Bill and I are putting together the blitz campaign. Also working on the next factions/abilities/etc. Also some work on the table rules. Would love to try them out a bit at CMoN con and get some feedback and probably release a first pass to you all to try out and also get feedback.

I'm going to get in trouble for saying too much again so don't start threads like this too often or I might lose my posting privileges. But I can't help it. I love the game and telling you guys about it
    Last edited by Ted Terranova; 03-21-2014 at 12:38 AM.

You could always throw the tabletop rules our way to try, we've got 3 boxes at our disposal

Don't worry Ted we will all protest if you get your posting rights taken away.

Also wondering when we can buy more Rivets. I foolishly left off a few items from my order.....
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

I have been told by CMON that once they start fulfillment they would not unlock the pledge manager. so you will have to wait for retail (or ebay if its an exclusive that you missed.)

Right. So when's the retail appearance? (or the CMON webstore link)

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    Right. So when's the retail appearance? (or the CMON webstore link)
    Eastern Front is up on Amazon. I am awaiting signs that the expansions will be out soon.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

I guess I should have clarified. I'm looking for the Heavy Metal expansion set, and the alternate infantry set.