ASH's time wasting.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASH's time wasting....

Blog Entries

Dude! Finish the Librarian! Those other guys are pretty cool too, I guess. I used to be able to get out on the super pipe on my snowboard but never was much of a skater. Do it while you can! The painting will wait...

Brisbane, California???

Quote Originally Posted by Demihuman View Post
    Dude! Finish the Librarian! Those other guys are pretty cool too, I guess. I used to be able to get out on the super pipe on my snowboard but never was much of a skater. Do it while you can! The painting will wait...

Brisbane, California???
    Yeah, I need to get him finished. Just needs the silvers finished on the staff and shoulder pad, and final highlights on the blue. I have been putting it off, as I was getting frustrated with the silver NMM, but I think I have my head around it now, so going to try finish him up this week.

I love skating, and plan to do it as far into old age as I can! Just the older I get, the more it seems to hurt when I eat it!

Nah, Brisbane Australia. Though for skating, I wish I was in the US. Our skateparks here suck compared to what you guys get there!

"It's not what you ride, it's that you ride."

T-Ed, Thrasher Mag

I hear you about age. I'm 36 and limp as bad as my dad on rainy days (he's 76). Started snow & skate when I was 9, sponsored by 13, rode like hell until about 23. Now I just have a cruiser and a longboard. Even snowboarding with it's smooth tranies and powder hurt my damn joints. Though, i do love teaching my little girl to shred Ride while you can, the painting can wait until you get hurt That's how I got in. 2 weeks into my first sponsorship - BAM! Broken ankle. Found I could read a book in a day, finish a video game just as quick and movies only lasted 2hrs. Went down town on my crutches I was so bored and came across a place called Games Workshop - these guys were playing this games called Space Hulk with these beautifully painted figures...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

I'm still alive!!!! Have neglected this place for a while, and haven't been painting an awful lot, but I have managed to get some models done. I have started putting together a Lamenters army from my old ultramarines I had years ago, with some extras I bought through eBay. So far, after a few different test models trying to get colours and techniques right, here are the first 3 models I have finished since getting back into things. Pretty happy with how they have come out, and have uploaded them to the gallery (so if you see them there, a quick rating would be much appreciated!).

Blog Entries

Looks good! Great faces!

Don't be afraid to highlight a little more especially on those coils on the top of the back pack and in front of the mouth. The yellow and grey/black looks good. The red looks a little heavy to me. Maybe try shading it with some green.

How about some skating shots?