Shalhan Preview

Thread: Shalhan Preview

Default Shalhan Preview

I'm really not liking the huge pipework on the models just shown on the KS update. I doubt these will be remodelled to make them thinner and smaller like the concept art, so are the easily removable like the parts on Rivet Wars with just a small joint that attaches them or are they cast on needing a lot of remodelling work if cut off? Failing that, can I swap for a different faction?
    Last edited by hithero; 04-02-2014 at 05:33 AM.

I like the new models, definitely looking really awesome! glad to see the updates, although I hope they still are on track for next month!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hithero View Post
    I'm really not liking the huge pipework on the models just shown on the KS update. I doubt these will be remodelled to make them thinner and smaller like the concept art, so are the easily removable like the parts on Rivet Wars with just a small joint that attaches them or are they cast on needing a lot of remodelling work if cut off? Failing that, can I swap for a different faction?

Have to agree that the first time I saw the figures that the pipe work definitely looked odd, had more of a Teknes feel. But after looking at the artwork for those three pieces, they did a really good job matching the artwork.

As for the Iron Lotus warriors, the girls look fantastic, kinda sad that I did not get the Shael Han

Hmm, they look really good.
    Either I have to find someone to swap a few minis (3+1 Hadross something for 3+1 lotus warriors ) with someone or I'll have to buy one box when it hits retail (in which case I'll have a few extras to 'sale').

Wow, these are looking great! I'm really glad I upped my order for one of everything...and a pair of each of the monsters. Just going to have to figure out how to paint all of this.

hithero, when the plastics arrive, I will have a look and maybe take a pic for you. I can't imagine that it would be difficult to remove parts and apply a little putty.

The pipes do look a bit odd, but also look a lot like the concept art, which I liked, so I'll wait and see what they actually look like, and if I really need to, will modify them... Still those Lotus Warriors look awesome and I really wish I'd added them to my force.... Does anyone know how hard it will be to order more after release?