Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: chaos spawns WIP

Thanks guys. I will have to paint the werewolf-lady and another mini and then I'll Start with the female Chaos Warrior (or a female Orc perhaps?)
    Name:  PE_20161025_191304.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  7.1 KB
    Name:  PE_20161025_191401.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  6.0 KB
    Name:  PE_20161025_191454.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  6.5 KB

Thumbs up

So are you casting these, or going straight to paint? I'm painting my greens right now, but may start casting them if I can level-up my skills...

Btw, I think your minotauress looks very cool, horns and all. Really impressed with the way you capture feminine fury.

The minis are cast before I paint them. I also sell copies in my online shop (allthough I don't sell many of them)

Glad you like the minotauress. I am planning to get her cast in the near future.

Levelling up you skills is a Matter of practice and the right Equipment ( and of course How much time you spend per mini). Do you have pictures of your sculpts in your gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos spawn View Post
    The minis are cast before I paint them. I also sell copies in my online shop (allthough I don't sell many of them)

Glad you like the minotauress. I am planning to get her cast in the near future.

Levelling up you skills is a Matter of practice and the right Equipment ( and of course How much time you spend per mini). Do you have pictures of your sculpts in your gallery?
    I'm looking at your gallery, and at your shop. Your stuff is truly great! So many models I want! (Though the wife *is* a bit frustrated with my painted ratio.. :P )

I'm planning to add that first one when I've finished painting it, and will include an inset of the green.

Thanks. I try my best to make impressing, unique minis and I allways try to improve my skills. Reading positive feedback like yours is sooo good for my motivation.☺

Thread revival
    Painting my female Minotaur at the moment. Trying to reach a higher level of painting. Strange how fast I improved my sculpting skills, but when it comes to painting I seem to stand still. (Maybe because I often don't listen to good advice) It seems I always have to do it my own way and cannot simply copy techniques. Anyway here is a picture of her. I have been working on her skin so far. What do you think?
    Name:  IMG_20170314_212828.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  1.59 MB

The extra bit of definition you added between the last two photos really makes a lot of difference. Skin is looking good! If a little blurry from the huge photos
    error 404: signature not found

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it does make a difference and I am satisfied with the way it looks. I will try to keep up the quality when painting the rest of the mini.

Nice. The red mane is a nice spark of color against the almost albino skin.

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    Nice. The red mane is a nice spark of color against the almost albino skin.
    Completey agreed. Not sure though if the hairs on the hooves should be the same colour or not :S
    Feel free to come by my WIP or have a look into my Gallery
    Voted on 4741 out of 237600 minis, and also left 712 comments on Cmon Gallery.