While we are waiting?

Thread: While we are waiting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default While we are waiting?

As we all sit on the edge of our seats waiting on Wave 2, is there any chance we might get a few sneek peeks at the new stats cards and any new rules?

I know that it will probably have to wait till the promised unboxing videos, but ........

I can't wait to see the unboxing!

There's definitely some changes to the boxes compared to product page!
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

I too would love to see some stats. Or some more art for "Western Front". Or Lemuria/Atlantis and the Center of the earth. Whatever spoilers that are ready really.

I'd be surprised if we get much more. Ted said he has been talked to before about giving away too much too early. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a good deal of secrets once we get closer to actual release.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

I'm Ok with waiting. Its kinda like how lingere that leaves a little to the imagination can be a little bit hotter, lol.

As for me, I'm ok with a tiny pause in my Rivet wars, its made appearances every gaming weekend we've had in my local group since we got our kickstarter copies. and some of us even drove 4 hours to play each other at adepticon, heh. Matter of fact this weekend was the first gaming weekend since that we didn't play a round, and it wasn't even that we wouldn't, but we hadn't scratched the giant pissed off robot itch in a while so it was a game of Battletech Grinder, and man was it Epic as hell.

14 Mechs killed in a free for all to end with a Desperately wounded 80t Zeus assault mech triggering an ammunition explosion in the 85t ton Longbow charging it for what likely would have been a killing impact.

Yea, I'm ok with waiting, gives me a chance to catch up on some backlog and all.

Waiting-I can handle
    Lack of information - I can handle
    But the image now burned into my brain of crazyjuan in lingerie - I definitely need therapy to get over that...