More Game Tiles

Thread: More Game Tiles

Default More Game Tiles

I've also made a prototype game tile. This one is primarily styrene sheets (patterned and plain). It's my rough interpretation of tile 4A. There's not as much going on as in the art provided in update 62, but I wanted to keep it playable.

I'm not sure how I feel about the gridlines. I'll have to give it some more thought. I'm gonna start on tile 1B next. Feedback is welcome.

Name:  aq_board_1_1.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  70.9 KBName:  aq_board_1_2.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  76.7 KBName:  aq_board_1_3.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  58.7 KBName:  aq_board_1_4.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  65.3 KB

I think that looks smashing mate. i like the gridlines it makes sense.

Looks amazing. If the grid lines are bothering you I think there's a few things you can do to meld them into the scenery more. You could add more cobble stones as pathways, or individual stepping stones. The other thing you could do is grass them with the same material you've used, but add small darker patches at the corners. The grid squares are large, so you wouldn't need much to be able to tell where their boundaries are.
    Last edited by Carrots; 04-28-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrots View Post
    Looks amazing. If the grid lines are bothering you I think there's a few things you can do to meld them into the scenery more. You could add more cobble stones as pathways, or individual stepping stones. The other thing you could do is grass them with the same material you've used, but add small darker patches at the corners. The grid squares are large, so you wouldn't need much to be able to tell where their boundaries are.
    Thanks for the tip, but the more I look at it the more the grid lines are growing on me.

Great looking piece of Tile and scenery what about a wheel barrow with a shovel leaning against it at the superbly done grave?
    WFRP v1 and v2 GM and painting since 91' into modelling and casting
    Author of the Android Game: ​A DUNGEON HORROR DEED

awesome work on the gaming tile! I'm glad to see others are making gaming tiles as well!! I hope to see more and more people posting their work.

That is brilliant mate!! My god I want this game even more now... the detail of the small chibi figures is amazing. It's got the miniature painter in me hyped. And gives me the feel to want to try out some terrain by duplicating something of this nature.