Ball and goblins

Thread: Ball and goblins

Default Ball and goblins

So my friend I are playing different teams each night. So instead of just continuing a pst, I'm making for the different style of questions we get.

1) How do walls affect the Goblin team ability? What about if Spectre is involved on my Goblin team?

2) Is the ball "sticky?"
    As in if you run over the ball, do you have to pick it up? Also if you get a Boot to the Head while holding the ball, when you stand back up do you have the ball again?

Quote Originally Posted by elfmaster1 View Post
    1) How do walls affect the Goblin team ability? What about if Spectre is involved on my Goblin team?
    For normal players walls block the adjaceny. I do not remember about Spectre, but he can not attack or tackel through the wall so it may be blocked.

2) Is the ball "sticky?" As in if you run over the ball, do you have to pick it up?
    No, the ball isn't sticky. If you move into a square that has the ball IF you want to pick it up you must stop your movement, but nothing forces you to pick it up

3)If you get a Boot to the Head while holding the ball, when you stand back up do you have the ball again?
    Anytime you get Knocked Down while holding the ball you drop it. If you begin your turn on the same square as that ball you are able to pick up the ball as an activation.

Thank you very much for all your help mcs1213. I know my friend and I greatly appreciate all of the help, we're trying to iron out any wrinkles we come across before getting even more friends involved.

No problem, been looking forward to this game for a while. Also I hope it makes this easier for other people who have the same questions.

If you are in same square as ball and pick it up as an activation, does that end your turn?

If I'm reading correctly. Any time you pick up the ball it ends your movement. I believe the only way to keep moving after getting the ball would be if it was a hand-off. Correct me if I'm wrong though mcs1213 or Loophole Master.

That is correct. Picking up the ball not only ends your movement, it pretty much ends your entire turn. You cannot attack or tackle someone after picking up the ball.

Receiving a hand-off, on the other hand, is completely free and does not affect your turn in any way.