My little Teknes project

Thread: My little Teknes project

Default My little Teknes project

Episode 30 of my vlog features a pair of my army projects, one of them being my Teknes force.

http://youtu.be/LvZnKvPDNME

Enjoy!!

Oz
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Oh man, I'm stoked to see how the Teknes turns out! And I heard you mention that Battle Report! So excited.

I've done very little miniature painting in the past, only painting some Descent miniatures a few years ago. I think I'll be trying my hand again with my Teknes force!

Thanks Derek!

female linemen, who knew? Nice video, I like seeing the sculpts even if Teknis isn't my favorite. The CAGE is the only model from the kickstarter I did not pick up - I wasn't really a fan of Teknis during the campaign and pledge manager, but the novel made me pick up the character set, and the spoilers on third type infantry had me add the flying babies. I look forward to buying CAGE at retail, it's a great model. Wonder if my FLGS will carry it, and if he does I wonder if he will wonder why I'm only buying one model for a skirmish game...

I really like the bases you commissioned for your Teknes, an avid Gearhead myself, I'd totally consider getting a set for some game or another.

Derek, did you use superglue on the production plastics? Did the superglue work fine or would a plastic glue be in order?

I used superglue on the plastics.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Derek, do you ever paint the minis before assembling them? The only miniatures I've painted have been pre-assembled ones.

Very rarely do I paint unassembled figs, if I do it's only larger models that would be too unwieldy to hold at odd angles to get my brush somewhere. :P
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne