A month has passed since last kickstarter update...

Thread: A month has passed since last kickstarter update...

Default A month has passed since last kickstarter update...

A month has passed since last kickstarter update (#84). Is production ready? What is happening?

I think everyone is busy with the Expo. Though I agree it has been a while.

CMON_Katherine

Hey guys! We should have an update on the Kickstarter in a few days- there should be some concrete information coming from the factory fairly soon, and we wanted to make sure we had the most definite information we could before we made an official update.

One of the many things I love about this company I'm afraid I can't say about all the game companies who's products I purchase is that CMoN has excellent communications.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Morris View Post
    One of the many things I love about this company I'm afraid I can't say about all the game companies who's products I purchase is that CMoN has excellent communications.
    Hahah is this meant as a joke, or serious? Have you checked out the Relic Knights issues? Or just about any other CMoN project?

Yea, I'll say that I haven't been anything but satisfied with CMON or Ted in regards to the handling of Rivet Wars info, the kickstarter, and the product I've received so far. I'm glad that they've paced the release of info and I still check in here often for new word. The lull here is to be expected, probably exacerbated by the rabid way some of us got into playing and analyzing it. Right now it's been understandably busy for the crew, patience grasshopper, good stuff is coming I'm sure.

Yes because it takes so much time to post an update saying "still in production". I mean, you'd need a dedicated employee to handle something like that. Maybe a community manager...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua MKII View Post
    Hahah is this meant as a joke, or serious? Have you checked out the Relic Knights issues? Or just about any other CMoN project?
    No, I'm afraid I am not up to date on every game that this company has produced and therefor cannot speak to any issues related to Relic Knights. But as I am in the Rivet Wars Forums and a Backer of the Rivet Wars Kickstarter I do have an opinion on that.

Also, I see this is your first post on here so welcome.

I'm happy with the way CMON and TED have handled Rivet WARS, and I will gladly PART with more MONEY on another RIVET WAR kickstarter.

I think that this project has been handled very well by Ted and CMON, but as Joshua MKII states this has not been the case with other CMON projects - notably Relic Knights..
    However as this site is all about Rivet Wars, all I can say is good things. I am really looking forward to the next wave of models. I am also really excited about future developments of this great game

awesome news!!! still a little while off but theres light at the end of the tunnel.

So hopefully in our hands end of July/beginning of August.

My heart sinks. Woot for Kickstarter people. Retail is still months and months off. Ouch...
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Seriously can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the KS stuff. I'm starting a twice a month Battletech night at one of my FLGS, but the only thing keeping me from having at least a small Rivet Wars event in place of the 2nd Battletech night is I'm too poor to justify buying more core boxes to allow more/bigger games. The KS stuff ought to be enough to make a go of it.