Galaxy Defenders: The Earth Strikes Back!

Thread: Galaxy Defenders: The Earth Strikes Back!

Cool Galaxy Defenders: The Earth Strikes Back!

Hi,

Ares Games and Gremlin Project announce the new Kickstarter campaign, "The Earth Strikes Back". The campaign will fund two new expansions for the game - Titled “Operation Strikeback” and “Extinction Protocol,” these two big-box expansions will bring the conflict between the Agency and the Alien Invaders to new battlefields. The KS campaign is running now!
    Take a look by click the next link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...back-boardgame

The campaign is set after the Agency has won the battle on Earth, as narrated in the storyline of the Core Set campaign.
    In “Operation Strikeback,” the Agency prepares to counterattack. With new technologies and new weapons, agents launch a strike against the alien base on the dark side of the Moon with the help of genetically modified agents, facing new alien menaces and terrible creatures.

In “Extinction Protocol,” the storyline brings the agents to the home planet of the invaders, to fight the final battle to save the Galaxy from extinction. Armed with a new generation of weapons and wearing awesome Power Armor, the agents are prepared to fight the worst enemy they have ever faced

The Campaign offers the possibility to acquire also the Standard base Core Set for a total of more than 110 Ultra-Detaild Figures!

Here some content previews:

Name:  EXTINCION_PROTOCOL_CONTENTS.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  741.3 KB

Name:  OPERATION_STRIKEBACK_CONTENTS.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  682.8 KB

Some figure samples:

Name:  FIGURES.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  283.4 KB

Name:  NIOBIUM_G.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  7.2 KB

Name:  ARCHON.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  42.2 KB

The BIG Alien Queen (about 8 cm Height)
    Name:  regina_small.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  194.2 KB

And much more will be unlocked in the next days!
    Last edited by Galaxy Defenders; 05-31-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Those Infiltrators look rockin', I'd love to paint them. I'm, still looking for a copy of the core set so that I can enter your world. It looks fantastic. I love the hexagonal board tiles because I love hexagons. Bit of a weird thing to say, but it's my favorite shape and is perfect for every type of board game or wargame.
    Maybe you know of an Australian retailer that keeps ordering your product?

Love the whole look of Galaxy Defenders.
    Kudos guys.

Are you ready to fight the mighty Xeno-Lord ?

Name:  800x600-Miniature-Template-Xeno-Lord.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  1.08 MB

The miniature is still in "Work in Progress" state, additional details will be added by the sculptor.

Looks really cool! I've yet to try the core game though it's been on my to-do list for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgey View Post
    Looks really cool! I've yet to try the core game though it's been on my to-do list for quite some time.
    If you are interested , from the KS page you can grab even the Base Core Set with an impressive discount!
    In the meanwhile, we have unlocked a new Master Alien... The Experiment!
    Name:  experiment.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  205.8 KB

Final Countdown!
    Last 33 Hours to unlock these goals...

Name:  Final_Countdown.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  727.5 KB

Last 12 Hours!

A new Mini-Pledge was created for people that just want the 3 KS exclusive figures! Free Shipping worldwide!

Name:  GD_LAB.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  199.4 KB