Thread: Are you Legion?

Default Are you Legion?

Are you excited about Wrath of Kings and the world of Arikania? Do you have what it takes to be a part of the most dynamic and exciting demo program in gaming?

If so, we are looking for you!

http://cmon.com/the-legion/
    Last edited by AngelicOne; 06-23-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Quote Originally Posted by CMON Derek View Post
    Are you excited about Wrath of Kings and the world of Arikania? Do you have what it takes to be a part of the most dynamic and exciting demo program in gaming?

If so, we are looking for you!

http://cmon.com/the-legion/
    Wrath of Kings is not a valid choice on "what game do you play"

Is there any plans for organized play packages for Wrath of Kings?

Greetings from Germany! I applied for Legion about a month and a half ago but haven't heard from Raymond since then. Lost in transmission or too busy?

I never received a reply from my application either. I assumed they weren't interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I never received a reply from my application either. I assumed they weren't interested...
    This is a sad +1 from Germany.

Be patient?

I sent my application in and it took several weeks before Raymond contacted me to tell me I was approved. I thought they'd forgotten. But they hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinkster View Post
    Be patient?

I sent my application in and it took several weeks before Raymond contacted me to tell me I was approved. I thought they'd forgotten. But they hadn't.
    Thank you for bolstering me up.
    I think my application was summer 2015 I think. Just a little curious... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chinkster View Post
    Be patient?

Haha... my application went in the 12th of April 2015...

Patience might be a virtue... but I think that ship has sailed. Would have appreciated a "no not accepted" reply to my application, though; just for the professionalism.

Heh. Yes, well if you sent yours in 2015 I'd say so too.

Hey guys, I know I was not here when all of this happened but if you would please email me at Pete@cmon.com I would be happy to get you thru the application process and get you on your way. I am the Legion Coordinator and started in September of 2015. I never saw your application so it must have gotten misplaced.
    Pete Shirey
    Legion Coordinator
    CMON Play Coordinator
    Marketing Associate
    Pete@CMON.com

Credit where credit is due: Pete ain't joking - I re-submitted and he processed the application within a day!

No idea what's been happening, but there are obviously people like Pete who are trying to make up for it! Outstanding!

Just doing my job! Sorry I didn't notice this when I got on board here but I can promise something like this wont happen in the future!
    Pete Shirey
    Legion Coordinator
    CMON Play Coordinator
    Marketing Associate
    Pete@CMON.com

Just submitted to the mighty Legion!

Just sent email in regarding legions

Hello everyone! My name is Steven, I'm from Nashville. I've been interested in this game for a while, got my hands on a bunch of minis, and was able to participate in the Ravenwood event at Adepticon this year. I just applied to the Legion, and am looking forward to trying to grow WoK in my area.