system glitch?

Thread: system glitch?

Default system glitch?

I realise I have been away for a while, however since my return I have noticed that when posting on Cmon the system has some kind of Glitch where it misses some typed characters, it only happens here, I was wondering has anyone else encountered this problem or if there is a setting I should apply? (strangley enough it didn't occur whilst posting a brand new thread?????)
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Haven't noticed anything mate.

Maybe your losing your demigod status??

1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

I thought it was just the batteries low in my wireless keyboard...
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

I'm glad it's not just me. I thought it may be my laptop as it is fine when I use my phone to post. I also can't insert pictures with my laptop, the insert window pops up but I don't get the option to browse for images. Again this is ok on my phone.

Blog Entries

Same problem for me but it works fine with Google chrome browser. The forum template CMON uses is old and out of date, this may be part of the problem.

Thank gawd for that I just replaced the graphics card in my XPS and thougt it might have been that, mst give Dragonsreach a PM and annoy his *** lol hopefully there's an update pending.

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Yeah you annoyed me. Not!

Not seeing any problems myself, either on iPad or Laptop.
    you may be better off looking to ensure all local machines are up to date with drivers and updates while I pester Chern An.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    I realise I have been away for a while, however since my return I have noticed that when posting on Cmon the system has some kind of Glitch where it misses some typed characters, it only happens here, I was wondering has anyone else encountered this problem or if there is a setting I should apply? (strangley enough it didn't occur whilst posting a brand new thread?????)

WAIT! WHAT? Your Return? Welcome back! Have you started back into sculpting your Bigatures? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

might have you will just have to look out

Yep it's not just you I got IT to look at it and they said that CMON wasn't working properly with Microsoft explorer something to do with the system CMON uses he spoke jargon then and I phased out of the conversation. The upshot of it all is that he installed google chrome and everything works just fine on that. So my advice is install chrome and you will be just fine.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

It was glitching in the CMON shop for me tonight. When I clicked on things to have a proper look at them it was giving me the Error 403 page.

(I'm not back yet......just waiting on some lovely ladies to arrive and then I'll be whipping out the paint )

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Yep it's not just you I got IT to look at it and they said that CMON wasn't working properly with Microsoft explorer something to do with the system CMON uses he spoke jargon then and I phased out of the conversation. The upshot of it all is that he installed google chrome and everything works just fine on that. So my advice is install chrome and you will be just fine.
    Sounds like the forum template was having an effect on IE. Chrome is really better for most things anyway, hopefully you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystella333 View Post
    It was glitching in the CMON shop for me tonight. When I clicked on things to have a proper look at them it was giving me the Error 403 page.

(I'm not back yet......just waiting on some lovely ladies to arrive and then I'll be whipping out the paint )
    Still waiting to whip out paint for you as well remember?
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    , and proud of it.

She didn't arrive? Bugger > I really do hate Royal Mail.....

excuses excuses blade get on with it!

back to the topic yup chrome works fine Internet explorer is old fashioned and set in its ways....but then so am I

Quote Originally Posted by crystella333 View Post
    She didn't arrive? Bugger > I really do hate Royal Mail.....
    Sadly nope!
    What did you send and can it/she be easily replaced?
    , and proud of it.

I was one of my freebooter mini's Estrella Nocturna (I have afew freebooter models, I will get around to painting them at some point) I'll see about getting another one and we can meet up for the hand over Always nice to meet fellow mini painter's.