Page 360 of 376 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 7502

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

I h shit my BOY !!! What up homeslice great to hear from the CHIEF!!!

Just bought the new FPM, looking forward to reading your article when I get home tonight.

Awwwesome !!! Thanks so much Derek for (and not just for making us all work much harder , being you've improved so damn much )but for always being a top mate in the support Dept!!!

very good, very good indeed.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Thank you very much indeed back mr cassar !!! Thanks for stopping by. Guys and gals were almost done with the torso and leg armor for 4/5 guard of this mini unit . Then ill start a fifth !!!then it's on to the armor on the arms and shoulder. Once that's done we'll revisit the base colored tentacles for some shading and highlighting. Stay tuned.Name:  IMG_2378.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  1.11 MB
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 09-23-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Typhus is screaming to be painted up!!! And you know I'll get to his fat ass too!!!

I like the one with the dirty bib
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Thanks zabbyy yeah he's my fav ... until typhus of course he's gonna be Fermin sick... no literally he will be sick like infected sick.. poor guys trying to kick the cold for a while now!!! He's trying to stave it off!!! Lol

Dirty bib, lol I can son imagine him sitting in a posh restaurant with a lobster in front of him, and a little dish of citrus water to clean his greasy fingers.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Better pics later but for now :UPDATE SQUARED!!! Name:  IMG_2509.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  1,009.5 KB

Brilliant job. Im impressed.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Great looking group of figures. I especially like the 3rd one with the cloth smock-like thing on his front. The tiny bit of design work is nice and the layers of stains and grossness on it are fantastic.

I wholeheartedly agree. The models look fantastic, but that smock is such an interesting visual element that it brings the model to a whole new level.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Thanks so much David and Meph!!! Yeah that is one of the special papa bears in this unit also we'll have typhus who just came out preorder and the lord of contagion obviously it'll be a nice ten man unit for crystal brush 2019!!! Hopefully this will be well timed after the dethgyard/ dark imperium craze dies down.

It'll be interesting to see what you do with Typhus. I'm not fond of his new, cartoony, model but it might look much better once grunged up by you. I was considering converting him out of one of the Deathshroud.
    error 404: signature not found

Yeah I tell foxy I personally thinks it's one of the best models I've seen from them now I def agree that as a sole representation of typhus it's more on the less intimidating side. I do think Toude be able to do a gobsmackin job if you went the route of spawning him from the deathshroud!!! That being said it'll be us and our mad scientist skills that ultimately make typhus what we believe he should be. Now get converting we're burning daylight!!!

Name:  IMG_3416_edited.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  1.90 MBThank god there's time for crystal brush cause these will be a while!!!

Ew!

FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I like the one with the dirty bib
    So... I read this and instantly went back to the pics thinking "which one has a Bag In Box?"

I do love how grose you make them feel without overdoing the nurgle-thing. They feel worse because they look more... lifelike I guess. Great work!
    Question: How do you get the straights line on the freehand on the bib?