Page 362 of 376 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 7515

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Lllloolll torn sky has the best post ever on my tread!!! LOLOL

For freehand I use fluid retardent, it helps a lot to avoid paint that is to thin (thin paint is harder to control) and also if you screw up you can easily erase what you have just done (if your quick enough).
    Last edited by Teronus; 10-03-2017 at 03:34 PM.

I def would take this tip guys I forgot to say when thinning the paint this is where I DEF AGREE WITH TERO(king of the tiniest craziest mosaics) fluid retardent is what to use.good call TERO!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 10-04-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Will finish one more arm on the “eye guy” than I shalt giveth thee pictureths!!! So stayeth tunedeth!!! Until then here are some “pictures of shitith”Lolololo I Kill meName:  0E22DDF1-9536-427A-8767-A77915B65FF4.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  1,002.8 KB

Aaand just when I though you were finished with them, you give them another blast from the Spice-Weasel. Well played, sir, well played.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Aaand just when I though you were finished with them, you give them another blast from the Spice-Weasel. Well played, sir, well played.
    Name:  IMG_0278.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  20.4 KB

Nurgle dudes look great BaM. I'm running out of ways to say it so I'm going to start actively looking for things to critique. I may be some time
    error 404: signature not found

Yeah theirs only a few adjectives that display my awesomeness !!! Lol jk no problem check in 1 ce in a while that’s keep me appeased. You don’t have to keep showing up every time I update on my thread cause lord knows it’s always the same work with little differences. It’s cool buddy.

Lolololo I watch a lot of film. Helps with the depression at times. I live horror genre. So when the film adaptation of Stephen Kings IT came to our theatres I had to see it.(no pun) so what do I think. I think the young Skarsgård is among some of the pro actors who can do a job like no other. At least plastering the Pennywise character. It scared the shit out of me non stop.

i always like to look at trailers of what’s to come. However what shows much better in regards to what will be on the horizons is movie “posters”!!!
    i came across this “my childhood hero” lol FERKIN CLASSIC!!!
    Name:  52F35A68-4402-47DF-BE80-B792A95E4437.jpeg
Views: 206
Size:  74.3 KB

That reminds me... I should dig up the Popeye movie with Robin Williams...
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Bless his soul still have on vhs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    I'm running out of ways to say it so I'm going to start actively looking for things to critique.
    Found something!

Name:  IMG_0280.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  126.0 KB

That Nurgling dude sitting on his back might stand out more if painted a different colour to the armour.

Lllooollll fox you kill me!!! Lololol you and MEPH !!! Lololol crazy sons a beeswax !!!

And a bit more !!! Name:  15B555C1-B430-42F4-B410-6B013EC0638A.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  1.06 MBTomorrow real pics. I swear !!!:/

I keep coming back to being awed by the apron/talbard. Awesome.

I would like to see you do a squad of Bill the Butcher and his gang at the end of the fight in the snow from the movie Gangs of New York. Your weathering wold fit that scenario perfectly.

Coyote “one love young son”
    kruley - you da man Brutha!!!
    thanks friends and family men!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotebreaks View Post
    there looking sweet, good stuff
    Sweet might be the wrong word. Candy is sweet and I would definitely not want to taste them. Especially since they look Rotten as hell! So they are looking Rotten bud. Good stuff
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Alrighty diggs I get y’a !!! Lol their down right tasty nasty.

Proper pics. various things done on various guard. Name:  5D0EBCD7-8345-40B0-AA01-7F502C020C9B.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  879.8 KB These are going to be an ongoing project (probably my favorite out of anything I’ve ever done) they will be ready for 2019 Crystal Brush in the unit category. I will have 10 models basically looming up the battlefield towards à trench(yes one of my famous trenches only extended by 6 [ being the guard will be 5x5 staggered] on the movement tray base. It will be my standard socket plug basing just to have stability.

Proper pics!

Looks great. I always enjoy a good BaM trench unit.
    In my effort to try and critique things, I humbly suggest the following

Name:  IMG_0290.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  48.2 KB

Maybe push the contrast a little further on this fleshy bit. Looks a wee bit flat at the moment

Uhh yeah your dead on- the actual fleshy tentacles are really just picked out in a base and a shade. Basically I haven’t worked on em yet lol but your dead on that’s good no? Lol
    I promise though any unit I do will be 100% ready come tourney day.badicalky things to do are all tentacles some have a bit more work than others but no where near what I intend for them to be able to compete with em.
    Chainmail, backs, some copper shoulder pads,bells, more weathering , readjusting more highlights and shades that’s just a few things. All write down in my holy tome.
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 10-09-2017 at 06:42 PM.