Page 398 of 398 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398
Results 7,941 to 7,955 of 7955

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Lololololol Jocelyn - loolllll and mephlolll 2 classics !!!! Let be you guys- live all you guys!!!

Update - channel nine news-RED GLAZES SEEN MAKING THEIR WAY INTO BaMs bilepiper- more at 11:00pm Name:  05B9E4C7-AA41-4ABF-A1ED-1CDA4D73AAB9.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  1.78 MB

Default Side by side mates!!

Here’s how their colors are measured up as far as tying them in.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I love the piper guy so much, maybe it's my Scottish roots. Have you seen the Great Unclean One that was converted to be a giant piper with real smoking pipes? It was pretty nuts.

Glazes are really transforming the skin on the piper to something incredible. Disgustingly awesome buddy.

Have you seen Sproket is tackling the snail guy? Makes me not want to touch mine haha!
    Last edited by Foxtail; Yesterday at 02:35 PM. Reason: Sproket, not Sprocket
    error 404: signature not found

man that was a catch up buddy always a few pages to catch up on! lovin the piper and the evolving colours! man 6 months! that's a crap load of stuff there and all Quality the vamp is Epic! but in reality I love all your stuff! I better make sure I have commented all your work! I can't score on PnP until I load some more art work but I figure I can load up the flag guy.

Diorama naaa bro Bamorama! always a fan of epic scale, as well as starting the moria one I need to finish the plane wreck one too. I have a fun year ahead! I look forward to painting up a storm this year with you

Aahahah same here bud!!! I’m like I wonder if canny still had it- Bammm and I see an epic crimson fiat bannerman!!!! A maze ing!! Like riding a bike. I too am amped as the beauty of many diff styles takes over the already saturated who blends better stuff we have the pleasure of seeing. Storm of painting - yessir!!! I’m in!!!

Here by theme of the day almost the dozens of glazed start to intensity as they are strategically placed smaller and smaller and cover less sugar area the dark they get. I’m in purple inks now.Name:  DAE995BB-CEBA-4D6E-A4CE-AC50CC33D34F.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  1,011.6 KB

ROFL . You guys crack me up...which could be life threatening at 206 years old !

Well BAM this is a strange looking mini (perhaps I will change my mind once the head is attached) but the richness of colors in the skin colors is looking grrreeeat!

Default End of day update:

Enjoy the more anyone paints the more second nature things hecome( ex how to love the brush to blend, how thin each application is how fast you know your drying times etc etc)Name:  ED8C47DB-D579-445C-A2C8-FBD1F6EF064E.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  1.01 MB well pick this up tomorrow!!!

Photos ala Janet!!! Here’s a more accurate idea of the first day of serous work out into this #2 nurgley thingieName:  F7A049E7-D131-46D5-A7B7-720A8E37AD0C.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  1.03 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    ( ex how to love the brush to blend...
    Do elaborate on that one. I'm actually curious for an insight into blending thin layers. A mate fo mine bought the Rising Sun kickstarter boardgame, which has a ton of absolutely drop-dead gorgeous models and I've been chinese volunteered to paint them. And I do want to do them justice.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

It was supposed to say how to HOLD the brush to blend. The best way I could describe this is have everyone go on YouTube and look at Sam lenz paint8ng with the pros( how to blend) you’ll see what I mean meph!!!

There's an expression in Dutch: 'Waar het hart van vol is, loopt de mond van over.' Roughly translates as 'What the heart is full of, spills out of the mouth.'

Deduction; You love painting!

Sam Lenz, painting with the pros, on it!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

I like that Meph!!! Yesssir bud!!! I absolutely LIVE painting and scale modeling. I so very do!!!!