Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 110
Page 110 of 522 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 10421

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Lets not forget the vermin:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

that is stunning mate, tell the customer to do one and put that cracking piece in your cab or send it my way and I will stick it in my cab lol
    Regards

David

Far out thats verry impressive line up mate!
    Skaven is looking great, the rock his right foot is on needs a bit of harmonising. Im sure thats your next step. Im putting a few arrows on my orc base I think this guy could look good with a bit of implied action!

Massive voodoo do a good article too.

I agree with Canny, a few arrows on there will really set the scene nicely.

Oh yeah far from complete I ussually use blue tac wonderful stuff I always make updates with the model on the base 1)see if he looks alright even things like that so the Rock and the lil dirty ratt oooh you dirty rat are still to be addressed I know you guys are thinking well finish the model than the base but I'm as chaotic as they come so just before I finished the mini I did start on the base and began tying in the model with the most pronounced coloring like the green from the wryd stone which is pretty strong so I brought that color in. Canny is starting to be the biggest weapon in getting better.. I mean the greatest thing and trait of being professional painters and this which I consider myself is the fact that other visionaries can see something great that I may not but what I can do is say oh ok BAM execute it in the model Im painted exactly what these brave great gentleman had in mine.its my biggest skill as a professional !! Don't you guys agree?..... Hello.... Guys..... G guys..,, you there ..uhhm guys... Lol

For the most part it's mostly done even the dirty rat holding his piece of wyrdstone.some other base work still needs to be done so I might just kill it all for now folks until crystal brush is finally over all I've done for the last 3years nothing but paint which means a ton of practice. Brought me to this point . So good luck great friends and some much needed support.

OMFG! JOHN YOU ARE THE MOTHER FUKIN MAN! Every thing you do is bangarang brother, that seer and his orb, BEAUTIFUL! The only one question I have is what is your cure. I mean I have seen you slowly turning into a zombie and BLAM! Your zombie thumbs make a full recovery. Then you get frostbite on your last photo but dam thats much better than turning into the walking dead.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

with every new image the mini gets better john. I see why why u stuck with the brown robes now. there is already tones of green in the base and the model and the cape would of been lose a little. In the earlier wips it looked like green would of been the better choice. I think the base is coming along grand.

I think some of that ivy going up around the column thing would add a lovely touch to the base and will complement the moss.

like this reference
    Regards

David

I love your revenue material brother....yeppers that what I mean by when an artist sees the outcome of the project I already planned green in thy base...but its cool man I listen to everything all my friends say,canny,you zab...because it's important and your all very accomplished painters Ide be a fool not to take it all 8 and yes ivy will be in the finished piece.

Diggs thank you so k7chos...I'm there for you Mr diggs until we get this painting thing right...and when I get back a winner Remer our deal if I win a crystal than I'm painting you a bangarango NUTSO piece and if your still not getting what I'm trying to instruct then I'll Skype with you and make sure you get it...

This John man... One day i visit and see all of this LOL One of my goal.

I say the same thing bout your and that's what we call "the truth!" thank you

You got it man.
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Thanks diggs!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  865.4 KB

This model is almost done .. Lotta first first 28mm shaven,first osl / and first osl from multiple points. First 1color tie in to a base with osl being the strongest color and the base having algae colored moss extending that color over from model to base... Out of all my models I honestly feel this is in my top two out of 28 mm the other being the blood angel librarian. Enjoy still contemplating doing more to the base.. Some skulls armor arrows possible thanks canny epic ter and flu for your wonderful ideas. That brought this model into fruition.

RUN, TIS ALIVE.

Serious John this is one of thy best rats I've ever seen I prefer it over that reference pic u posted
    Regards

David

it makes me want to paint a rat dude lol, but ive got enough on atm
    Regards

David

I feel like the kid who is screaming give it back it's mine as you teasingly hold it up just out of arms reach. Your such a bully lol.
    ." -Me-

hank you all so much...I too feel it's one of the most characterful sculpts for the rat range..but this is really what I was trying to show everybody...not the painting not the effects..but the fact directly before this one that my heart was kinda broken when I mistakenly crushed the death jester...but the thing is we all go through it more than a few times a year.the trick get right back up dust off and jump back on the horsies back and ride off in another direction..hell when I took some of my orks out yesterday a back pack fell off so I scraped and scored and glued him back on....these things happen...now truthfully if the barbarians come apart Ide be properly pissed.lol