Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 265
Page 265 of 522 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 10421

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Come on man we want more pictures
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Lolollol I'm working on it the gene stealers coming to a close hang right hopefully I can plow through the details tomorrow and I've started to clean and prep the "defiler" so don't go nowhere folks today was a date night the mrs took me yo see "CIVIL WAR" so didn't get muchos done but hopefully tomorrow pics. Then well be starting on YHE defiler model.

Googled the Defiler to see what you're plotting, then said 'Oh, he's already showed us that as part of the convention swag'. Nice model, can't wait to see him get the BAM treatment. Too bad about the genestealer bases. I want to see what they look like...

Do not fret Greg once the bases are in the genies will take precedence as I have a fortunate OCD issue of completing this unit.

Can't wait to see how you do the defiler, it's going to look great I'm sure.

Good luck with the defined and really looking coward to seeing those stealers!
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Awesome achievements John. I do love it, hope to be just like that... need to get my game on lol.
    Regards

David

Default Your well in your way bud!!!

Keep painting rem when we spoke about just keep entering comps any and every one and keep paintin the more models that pass through your talented Lil Nikki hands the better you get. It's impossible not to!!! You'll see it happen year to year day to day minute to minute and hour to hour. And keep refining your freehand your well groomed in that already . Always practice your weaknesses but more importantly than that always practice your strengths. Mark my words.

And thank you all bleeds, Fluisterwould and epic. G O L D E N!!!

Epic John... Love ya (not in a gay way though)
    Regards

David

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Results of MFCA- historical category my berserker bust earned me a SILVER MEDAL
    AND THE BIG NEWS -XZEZBETH EARNED ME A "GOLD" medal......as Bailey said a GOLD medal from MFCA IS "A SERIOUS AWARD" . IT MEANS MORE TO ME THAN THE BRONZE CRYSTAL BRUSH I WON THIS YEAR. THANKS TO EVERYBODY.
    Congrats on your well deserved awards. It was great to meet you in the flesh and see your work in person. Wish I could have stayed for the awards, but I had to get back to the store.
    .................................................. ........
    Here is a link to the stuff I have painted:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/MrJim

Here is a link to my WIP thread:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...rJim-s-ADD-WIP

Here is a link to my favorite Miniatures Website:
    http://www.competitionminis.com/
    .................................................. ........

No probs jimbo you and I had a great time I eaqually am glad I met such a great guy and someone who has given to this hobby much more in his years than I could ever hope toBTW FOLKS VISIT MR JIM'S ONLINE STORE HE LITERALLY HAS EVERYTHING A HOBBYIST CAN WANT FROM MODELS TO MANY KITS AND BITS FOR A DIORAMA. Very impressive stuff!!!

The models for the 2017 CB possible entry have been 99.99 percent completed very minor detail work on some pipping needs to be done and the image of the bi level presentation will be how they will look ultimately in the space hulk scenic movement tray. Bases when they arrive as they are on back order will be started when they arrive . Here they are boys. And gals.

now to that "DEFILER" where'd he go now....OH DEFILER ( as Johnny looks left to right and a small blur moves about in the background)lol
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 05-27-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Busy day got the stealers done and onward to the defiler made 1 small adjustment the model has a great face so being it was hidden behind an armor plate I tilted it upward so the face is much more visible to the viewer Name:  image.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  775.5 KB

looking absolutely fantastic so far bam. can't wait to see some paint on that defiler
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Dam Bam makes me want to buy the game just to paint them! You have done a great job mate! Top shelf mate.great colour combo's and execution.

These are looking really great. I should get back into painting. Inspiring!

Thanks mechman and canny ....cans thanks always for the time taken to acknowledge another's hard work.your the best and never forgotten.

Looking like an awesome group..can't wait to see how the base pulls them together. Love the little dots of white highlighting throughout. Cracking job

Stealer look awesome BAM sooooooo good . I loved red rums version of this cant wait to see your take on it ....
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Awesome stuff, the defiler looks like he will be awesomely gruesome to paint