Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 530
Page 530 of 533 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 10654

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Really nice work on those shields.

You know me Eki I try to have a well rounded squads- however there are only a handful of things I’ve learned how to do when it comes to freehand- but I try to do them really well!!!

BEHOLD THE CLAN OF THE BLEEDING EYE!!!

Blog Entries

Shields are freakin greeeeeeat, brother! So over the top. I’m reading some Gotrek & Felix at the moment and these sumbitches look perfect for a woodland ambuscade.

+1 what everybody else said: the shields look awesome. Such a nice addition to the lads. Everything is coming into focus again BaM

I have taken such a beaten with this sniping bullshit- upset well yeahtheres hours of work that go into a model - part of cmon that we fund is legitimate appraisal of scoring-
    ivebern as low as 5.9
    curre tly im at an 8.0 of course I care about it - it’s what makes cmon a standout site above the others. This is getting way out of hand . Every asshole and there asshole friends are home with nothing to do. Really getting to me guys.

Don't let it get to you as there is nothing to be gained out of that. Whenever we start up on competitions again I am sure that piece will do well and you will then gain some vindication over the scoring here. But the scores for now are at the whim of who ever decides to vote (and yeah I have seen a lot of people on the site recently), but I think part of the problem is you can vote while not logged in and so don't have to leave a comment which allows those who want to be vindictive, trollish, whatever are free to do so without justifying their score or even identifying who scored it as low as they did. Then you will have the people like any review site that leave a one, but then their comment is that it is the best (insert product, mini, etc) that they have ever had, used or seen.

I’m just happy Eki that there is a super administration . The moderators never fail by having built in the system something that usually equalizes the crap that young kids sling.
    Thank you to those who always have our backs . They are the reason. I continue here

Take no notice .
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Ten I wish I could but a 5.9 . Come on now. Its part of the site it’s why we’re on or none of us would ever upload anything. You feel me.:-/ but I promise I’ll try not to let it get to me. I will.

Hi uncle BaM, to which 5.9 thing are you referring to?
    Cannot be related to something you've produced. Even if you have no slow hand and a bad day you're craping out minimum an 8 ;-)

But I hear you - some really good work is scoring badly, while other things, which are not even worth a 7 are showing up with 8.x.
    It is, as "Eli" was saying, non logged in people just making fun out of it to provide bad ratings ...
    Furthermore I'm kind of frustrated, that providing votes on this site as a registered member is not honored in any way. I enjoy this and
    did so far around 40k votes, while majority of my pieces remains unrecognized (not by you my friend ^^).
    Still gaining motivation out of a comment you made a while ago. The "true hobbyists" stay together :-)

Now graish that was a real heartfelt post mate. You know there are so many awesome things on this site and I know one day they’ll find a way around that - but I jump in and read this and I just have to leave a progress -
    somthing a bit retro Name:  71724374-CDBA-48A3-8232-75EEF2A39E1E.jpeg
Views: 172
Size:  1.40 MBName:  A58B731B-EF9F-4173-97EA-1EAC12CEEC62.jpeg
Views: 173
Size:  1.08 MBName:  A63D8ECA-56CF-4803-A38C-34F4AE993752.jpeg
Views: 172
Size:  1.12 MBName:  D4B90981-4FD9-488B-BCE7-3EAC4398DE8E.jpeg
Views: 170
Size:  1,003.5 KB

Dude....that Ork be takin me back. That was one of the first metal minis I ever bought. You make me want to cry thinking about the huge box of old stuff I turfed into the bin years ago. I always advise anybody now who is thinking about shelving painting for a while to pack it away and keep because I know with me things tend to be cyclical. Your version is a little more sophisticated than mine was....although in my defence I was only in my late teens at the time. Are you going to finish him up at some stage because if you are my birthday is 21st of October.
    It’s hard when you put yourself into everything you paint to get a score that doesn’t reflect the true standard of what you have produced. I’d imagine there would be greater accuracy in scoring if people had to put their names to their votes. It’s disappointing when an awesome paint job gets a low score and it’s equally annoying when their is a friend fest of 10s.

I have to congratulate you on your recent successes and have to say the speed of which you are able to produce 10+ score minis is something I am trying to aspire to.

I would not read into the scores too much. I have seen your work in person and it is the definition of "you must see it in person, to really enjoy it." Yes it is amazing in pictures as well,
    but in person they are world class.

Keep on Painting, the conventions and contests will be here before you know it. I was geared up for GD this year coming back, but who could see this coming?

Looking forward to seeing more minis from you and everyone else soon!

Blog Entries

Ferkin ❤️ that mean little Mongol warboss!

You guys are golden it’s that simple -golden guns.

The squad is looking AMAZING!!!!! Dude you will for ever be known as the squad master. Those shields are on point!! Makes me wanna finish my Myrmidon...

as for the voting and sniping, it’s hard to let it not get to you. But unfortunately there will always be unscrupulous people out there and it’s hard to control it while allowing public voting. So yeah man I’d say ignore it. I honestly just gave a knee jerk reaction reading this and shot right to your last mini and dropped a 10 vote with a comment. Then I realized I already voted on it like a week ago... so i guess if they can snipe you I’ll double vote for ya lol. You are a true master of the art and have so many accolades to back it up don’t worry about it. You know you’re a total paint boss and they just can’t cut it.

this has frustrated me too... not just sniping but also high levels of score pumping. Like 5 minutes after something is approved the mini has 55 views 50 votes and is sitting at a 9.9 while the rest that just got put up are still sitting with 1 vote... it’s hard but just ignore it. You already got the goods and your work speaks for itself, as well as your hardware.

keep painting strong uncle BaM

ohsifn yeaaaahb ammd youreed AAWSOMETH!! (Some BaMglish to brighten your day)

Lololololololololololo

NOW THAT CHEERED ME UP WAAAAAAY OVER WHAT IDE HOPED For-
    will you too forever will have my respect as a person, a family man, and also an artist !!! Keep doing your thing as I get a ton of inspiration from your project ts

Hey gents and ladies myfriend just posted his first post ever here’s the link leave a comment on what he needs to improve if you can.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/446830.

As I cruise on Name:  BF0FC6B0-AF68-4B2B-BEA2-2FC1AAB358D6.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  1.39 MBName:  5A51F8F0-151D-4C7C-9CF7-C163BE382191.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  1.35 MBName:  9D076C72-CF69-4FCE-9FAA-8DD6266CCB40.jpeg
Views: 83
Size:  1.47 MBName:  C7AD8E6F-8A03-4E6F-8D39-866CFF9BFB26.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  800.3 KBName:  8CD32091-DCAF-4910-AB70-3A0113F26D2E.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  1.57 MBName:  7EA2519F-5307-4C22-AF06-E93311BD86D2.jpeg