Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 224
Page 224 of 521 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 10410

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Lmao rofl Lololololol

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  747.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  1.88 MBName:  image.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  713.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  1.76 MBName:  image.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  1.82 MBIn the gallery late tonight or tomorrow morning now don't be lazy cast your comments and votes.

Also he's not in the gallery but the Jolly Roger is just about finding himself finished for crystal still waiting on some things on back order but if I told you that it's an Andrea model (that I've never seen anybody do) but the base that fit him perfectly WAS FROM PEGASO!!! So take a look and . BTW all my friends better be voting for my crystal brush entries. Yes you'll be voting 10/10. The reason for this is each high profile artist has friends and a so called following. This following not only votes 10s for their friends crystal brush entry but they have been known and this is not all but few have been known tobDOWNVOTE the competitors. I would never ask to down vote cause that's just disgusting and against the spirit of competition but giving me your cotes1) evens the playing field and 2) fights off and equals out any low scores people friends might do. Ill be sending out emails and Pam's the night before the "Internet voting goes live" so please if I've ever helped anyone than its a returned favor. Rem Internet voting is 50% of the overall score. Thanks a bunch and without further ado and the lighting is horrible we're using bad bulbs so forgive. Janet did her best to negate these light differences but you can only do so much without knowing photoshop- which I never use cause in plain laments terms I'm too stupid too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

These are more pics. Sorry wish I knew photo shop . :...( (weeping) what you see is bad what the judges will be seeing is closer to the last photo under natural light. Sorry guys ill get my comp skills up one day . I really am terrible. I still remeber load ,8,1 lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Thanks krule and thanks jimbo...yes cannot wait to meet all you guys now here's the thing I'm wearing my name badge "-it's says BLOODASMEDIUM-" look for it I'll be with Bailey.find him you'll find me and vice versa. :/
    This will be my first time attending. Really looking forward to it.
    (will be going to the MFCA show in Valley Forge also)
    .................................................. ........
    Here is a link to the stuff I have painted:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/MrJim

Here is a link to my WIP thread:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...rJim-s-ADD-WIP

Here is a link to my favorite Miniatures Website:
    http://www.competitionminis.com/

Me 2 jimbo,grab a couple of more medals there as well.

Sterling work my friend.

I assume it's a pic issue, but the pedestal for your pirate seems very red/orange which clashes with your gorgeous painting.
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Yeah it's red/orange alright.what I usually do is spray it black.i keep it simple then a gold nameplate blacke antique lettering should do it.

Looks wonderful, BAM. You've really taken a liking to that snow, I see. We have plenty here, want me to pack up some and send to you? Like, a driveway full? :P

Oh yes please!!! I would very much like some Norwegian snow ...also ode like a Giants club from yodenheim (probably not even close to spelling that right) I would also like odins spear (gungnir) and if he could part with his two Ravens that would be excellent..lol

Two great looking figures, BAM!

Well, I hope there aren't that meaning people upvoting and downvoting on the Crystal Brush (though I'm sure there will be some). As long as we get enough people voting honestly, it should make those other votes not matter.

Hey BAM, thought it was about time that I actually left a comment on your thread. Your current projects are looking awesome, but that really is no surprise, I love all of your work.
    Of all the great artists on here, your style is the one that really appeals to me and that I'd like to emulate. I love the pallet, realistic tones, attention to detail and grittiness, not to mention the overall quality of the painting. I'll keep my eye out for when the online voting opens and will definitely do what I can to assist in the ballot arms race.
    Miniature painting takes a little brush and a lot of patience.
    My fledgeling WIP
    My Gallery

Thanks bails thanks yeti. I hope so bails when I see some of us with a certain number of votes like last year and Meg maples with her crew ends up with 2000 votes cause of her 600 friends on arcane paint works -her Facebook page ....it kinda made me sought solutions elsewhere. But I got us both covered like last year...your right I should be in politics.you guys are the best and folks don't forget baily03 ....we're both up against a lot of really good Europeans ...help the Americans.....lol
    btw yeti what ever I can do to help you I'm there bud..all good always good...btw I dig your guild team.

okay lay the EXECUTIONER IS UP IN THE GALLERY....SOgo v o t e will ya...

go vote vote will y'a.. This is a subliminal message. Lol lmao
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 01-22-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks much is Derrick.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/392312

almost forgot here's the link NOW GO VOTE YOU FILTHY SWINE !!! S o s WHERE ALL MY PEEPS ,cmon sons where my dogs at!!! V O T E V O T E V O T E
    you get the picture.

Voted and commented.

Now where's my "How BAM does blood splatter" tutorial? Pretty please. With cherries and chocolatey goodness on top.
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Vote has been cast. When does the pirate hit the gallery?
    Here is a link to the stuff I have painted:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/MrJim

Here is a link to my WIP thread:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...rJim-s-ADD-WIP

Here is a link to my favorite Miniatures Website:
    http://www.competitionminis.com/

Ok thanks shel and jimbo,blood coming up this weekend while I'm snowed in ,I'll show it on cloth which is the biggest how to I'm sure we have been seeking answers to. Metal is easier but all the same steps.
    jimbo sadly the pirate will only be added after crystal brush,to many onlookers who will gladly use my innovation against me...like how modest I'm sounding.lollol

Wait what...what are we voting on?
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Nice one bro, voted and commented. As for CB and all you know you can count on me for anything bro.