Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 245
Page 245 of 521 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 10410

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Easter, the one day of the year that bunnies lay chocolate eggs.

happy easter to you too mate!
    loving the wolfen painting so far, it's awesome to see your skill jumping so quickly!
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Thanks all you guys enjoy your day. I was looking though the cabinet and might have an entry for the large minster category!!! Ill finish some more detail work in him and don't anticipate to place but you never know what category will be lightly entered Xzezbeth might be a little small as baily says but this rhino guy is 2xs the size , easy to pack and will be with me.

Default Last entry I swear

Looking round the cabinet I found this hoping with him to make the finals I will make some adjustments and hell be primed to go!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are some other angles

Cool. What adjustments are you planning to do?
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

A magician never reveals his tricks!!! Lllllllllloooollllll you'll see him a bit different at the show!!! Ill leave it at that my little Pom Pom waver!!!

Yes it is krule ursine!!! Here's pics outside in natural light yesterday evening after I added several glazes of yellows ,greens,blues ,purple along with extra shadows and more pronounced skin tonal variation and more pronounced cracked toe / fingernails....
    AND NO DARYLS NOT DEAD. But NEEGAN(the comedian" lol will be killing off a main character... With his barbed wired baseball bat!!!'
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 03-28-2016 at 12:31 PM.

oh gosh blood this mini is absolutely fantastic!!

i demand to know your recipies for his grey skin and metals!!
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Looks much better! (and that was a difficult thing LOL ) I really like the changes you did on this one, blue-green tints look a whole lot more integrated now. Toe nails are just... er... well discusting. hahahaha
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Yep, good idea for a late addition. This guy should do well for you. I agree with meaty_nosebleeds, I'd love to see a recipe and / or some step by step on the metallics.

BAM. I saw most of your entries in the showcases at Adepticon today, but didn't see the Pirate.
    .................................................. ........
    Here is a link to the stuff I have painted:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/MrJim

Here is a link to my WIP thread:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...rJim-s-ADD-WIP

Here is a link to my favorite Miniatures Website:
    http://www.competitionminis.com/
    .................................................. ........

When does the voting open?
    Miniature painting takes a little brush and a lot of patience.
    My fledgeling WIP
    My Gallery

14 hours from now. Although last year was delayed, so keep checking back if it's not open. The voting should go until noon (central time) on Sunday

Cool. I'll check first thing tomorrow morning. (14 hours from now is the middle of the night for me).

Good luck to both of you.
    My fledgeling WIP
    My Gallery

Theres a timer on the cmon homepage and I think I read that voting would be open for 24 hours, I'm looking forward to seeing the entries, I might not get around to voting for everyone but I intend to at least cover cmon users, as a mark of gratitude for all the lessons learned here (both directly through my wip thread or questions and indirectly from Sharing your methods or showing step by steps, I've learned alot from all the threads here whether you know it or not )

I actually find it hard to vote on this as most of the entries are a ten level to me. So I end up adjusting my voting some from normal to help rank them. If like ladt year they only put up the better entries for voting which to me means the voting is to judge the difference between 10.0 and 11.0.

Any ways....GO CMON TEAM!

And voted... although a lot of your minis didn't appear in the rotation that they gave me. I'll check back in the morning to see if any of them have come out of the woodwork.
    My fledgeling WIP
    My Gallery