Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 263
Page 263 of 521 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 10413

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

You know it Mae like a thief in the night ..... Like I'm running from the cops I'm not even waiting for the judging I'm taking all the medals and fleeing with a supreme exit scene...Lololololol

Sneaky, learn to paint so well so the judges get distracted looking at the models and run away with the medals, I like your thinking

It's a credit to your painting that the genestealers look better under proper photography than they do under quick & dirty. You're a machine!

Thanks toadie do so much my man. Much appreciated. She's all self taught.
    yes sicks I got my eyes on the 3 new medals. Only for this year anniversary or something close. Their huge their fat and shiny..

and everybody I've been hanging out with MICHAEL VOLQUARTS HE'S AWESOME THE MOST HUMBLE GUY AROUND. He bought 30 pieces (he's the guy ranked 3rd or 4th on P&P ) I'm gonna load pics tomorrow. He keeps taking pics of my historicals and fantasy stuff . I feel all warm and tingly. He's my pick for overall grandmaster this year no contest. And there are so many amazing historical artists I lost count. And their are easily 10 or 15 names I never heard that would make an impact at a crystal brush or golden demon. It's an I ocean of talent. This contest I wish everybody could attend to see the magnitude of awesome!!! I'm proud to be among them.

Lol thanks Tero!!!

Janet was good to me : I was supposed to get nothing Name:  image.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  838.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  1.84 MB

Never trust a lady when she says you don't need to buy gifts for each other, she usually will and you'll be left looking silly! Nice haul here it's been like 40 minutes since the photo I suspect they're already pro painted by now

Yeah sicks your right !!!! BTW JUST ENTERED THEM .. I actually painted them this morn BEFORE I KNEW I WAS GITTIN EM!!!

Damn BAM! The genestealers are fantastic, and so many! Are you painting up a whole army?

Results of MFCA- historical category my berserker bust earned me a SILVER MEDAL
    AND THE BIG NEWS -XZEZBETH EARNED ME A "GOLD" medal......as Bailey said a GOLD medal from MFCA IS "A SERIOUS AWARD" . IT MEANS MORE TO ME THAN THE BRONZE CRYSTAL BRUSH I WON THIS YEAR. THANKS TO EVERYBODY.

Well done john you might need to think about renting a 2nd apartment to house your awards soon

Here's my track record so far it's nothing compared to everybody else's but I really started seriously competing steadily the last two years. Do my culmination has awards from two of the biggest international fantasy model painting comps and the biggest of its kind in historical . They are 2 golden demon statuettes , 3 crystal brushes , and 4 MFCA medals(3silver and 1 gold).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well done an impressive haul there
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Congrats on the new awards! I think it's time to start upgrading your trophy cabinet.

Impressive!
    But no gold from Euro militaire?
    These are made from the fires of mount doom, Andy wears his around his neck on a chain. Lol
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Congrat on another well earned award BAM.
    Miniature painting takes a little brush and a lot of patience.
    My fledgeling WIP
    My Gallery

Thank you so much guys . ANDY G, TEN BALL,FLUISTERWOULD , and YETI SA . You guys are amazing each and every one of you. And ANDY AND LEE. It means so much to get these comments from cream of the crop of the English Europeans. Truly ... Thank you!!!

hoping one day to get there lee to meet all my coaches who have helped me get to the status I'm at currently. To win a medal at euro must be an amazing endeavor .. Especial if it has writing on it (elvish) and can destroy the world.. Lololl but to mainly go and meet the painting gods in their pantheon would be a treat in itself. Andy g a gold medal winner... Why am I not surprised
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 05-22-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Impressive!
    But no gold from Euro militaire?
    These are made from the fires of mount doom, Andy wears his around his neck on a chain. Lol

He got a chain with them? Nevr got a chain with mine. Will send them an angry mail LOL

Cheers,

Gino2dope

Lolololololololo