Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 271
Page 271 of 522 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 10421

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

You are the man. Thanks for sharing your metal recipe.

Love'em!
    And thank you for sharing recipes and techniques
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Thanks to everybody... Me improving to the point where people check out my thread and ask for the very recipes I use to get my effects is such an amazing feeling.im always obliged.

You're a machine, BAM. Thanks, as others have said, for this metal recipe and for all the help you offer to us all.
    The orcs (orruks) are looking dope. Love that whacked-out shaman.

Update: the shaman is getting there just wish I had a more even light box set up sometimes instead of 4 :1 lights for jewelry. Janet did a quick one but the 4 lights washed out the shamans pretty blue weathered overcoat. Next time ill move him to the right side to show him with less light didn't have the time she was Jammed with work. Here's the group fer now:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  474.3 KB

Here's some reg studio lighting just to give diff lighting variety:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Looking great, BAM. Will we be getting a display base for this group? I'm curious to see what you come up with!

Alrighty so what I have in mind davey is a Lil idea Ill be stealing from one of the golden demon uk entries this year. It will involve slate columns and picture this because they are all adorned with bones ill be using that site you have me 54 mm bones to represent carnosaurs giant and giant squig leg bones femures skulls and the like.btw just added to reading list your blog. You've been a busy be haven't you mr Powells!!! You sneaky sneak.

loving the blue overcoat bam. might have to steal that recipie from you
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Quote Originally Posted by meaty_nosebleeds View Post
    loving the blue overcoat bam. might have to steal that recipie from you

Lol anytime bleeds lemme know when you need me to describe it .... It's exactly what I used for my gene stealers carapace.
    BTW just saw WARCRAFT. And my 3 ork unit will be having two more models added 2WOLVES WILL BE ADDED TO MY PLUNTH AND ORK UNIT DIO .stay FERKIN tuned ima bout to kill this MO-FO!!

I'm updating everyday for 2 reason 1) it gives me a chance to show these wonderful models from beginning to end and second it gives me a chance to keep a close eye as I see the newest updates of my work I'm big on writing down fix this part or fix that part. At the end when they are mostly done ill "fine tune" the guitar or IOW "tidy up" what needs tweaking. I've also started using with my original grey blue to white backdrop a satin black. Being there are bright parts of these models as I went for vibrancy they show up really well against the black backing!!! So here's today's work completed additions of swords, bones, teef, necklaces, horns etc. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  466.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  526.9 KB

NOW TO ATTACK THAT CARNOSAUR SKULL HANHING ON THE BIGGIE SMALLS GUY!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 06-18-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Fantastic paintjob!!! I'm not a fan of the models though, don't like their poses much, but your very vibrant painting style makes them very attractive none the less.

Cheers,

Gino(2dope)

Thanks GINO my fratello!!! Much appreciated!!!

Update:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  465.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  444.5 KB. Stick around

Looking awesome, BAM. Crazy smoke looks great.

Thanks muchos Saint toadie.

Shaman is my favourite now! ^^ Love it's colours!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Haha I knew you would Mae!!! I appreciate that so. Much now to hit the big guys skull

Woo, these guys are all amazing. Love the smoke on the shaman, looks so cool.