Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 277
Page 277 of 522 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 10421

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Sorry, I'll get my coat

awesome work dude. I particularly like the leather strap

Guys I apologize but the bust came down to redo a few pics that were blurry I didn't see them until just now. It will and should be back up for comments tomorrow!!! Hang tightie tight!!!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/401126

heres the link for my newest bust. Get some votes in .Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 291
Size:  748.9 KB ​let's have some comments boys and let's show those folks voting 3and1s that support from friends can beat it down!!!

Wait, wait, wait, wait. So when i gave you a 1 & a 3 that didn't count as 13? Damn, sorry about that o_O
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Lllllooolllll I so wish it did!!!

That cleaver looks great mate. Love the realism of the piece. I think for your next mission to extend your painting skills you should start looking at various sun damaged skin with blotches and freckles. A bust is perfect for this, There are some excellent paintings around of aged people. I see you have got the beginnings of this idea on him. Laying down the mottled skin texture then layering the paint to get your transitions. Dam good job mate.

Hmmm freckles and mottled skin you say....I'm all in!!! Hands down brother...

Been working in another model from silver tower this guy is an amazingly detailed model and is quite a bit of work away from being posted but I always throw up updates. :enjoy for now! The photograph didn't pick up all the tone variations and I wish I could show this in person but hey certain models are at the mercy of the camera and I wouldn't know how to photoshop something if another individual was gonna pay me a million dollars to learn. And on another note I did the photography this time. Have no idea what I did. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    And on another note I did the photography this time. Have no idea what I did. Lol
    Using Janet's gear? Prepare for fireworks, BAM. You never learn!

amazing as usual. What i find even more astounding is the pace you come up with new figures! Normally a high quality painter like you needs a lot of time to finnish figures, and a fast painter usualy doesn't come with quality? But you have both, you are truly a blessed man!

Congrats,

Gino(2dope)

Last update for the night and yes toad I got yelled at lololol ill stick to my cell pics!!! LolName:  image.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  742.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  726.1 KB

Looks epic bam, I think I'll be getting the set for myself as a birthday present the bust above looks great too, I'll be sure to head into your gallery to drop some votes, you wanted 1s and 3s right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by SaintToad View Post
    Using Janet's gear? Prepare for fireworks, BAM. You never learn!
    oh my...this was my first thought when I saw his comments as well.

The new mini really fits your style. Very impressive so far.

Frankly i'm just impressed you survived touching your lady's equipment without permission o_O I mean i guess you can still paint with broken knees, but I though for sure the pain meds would mess with your motor control :P Great work so far.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Thanks ZABS, SICKS,KRULE TER,TOAD AND GINO THE DOPEST OF THE ILLEST ILL TYPE DOPERS.

GINO ME BOY: the reason my skills really enable me to paint such a quality of display standards at a very quick rate is 3 reasons. 1) I became disabled through my former career as a fighter(boxer / mma) . This destroyed my psyche. I was a mess I couldn't do many physical things anymore as I lost function in my dominant arm (my right) . So after 2 years of hoping to return I was left with a decision I could wallow in my depressed state and hold on to yesterday.or I figured I love painting miniatures why couldn't I now put every bit of my focus,strength and desire in miniature painting. So I was left with plenty of time to paint paint,research and paint some more...so that's what I did.so I had the time to do it.2) I got involved on the forums and took all the criticism I could handle this also aided my quest.the third thing was plain and simple hours upon hours of patiance and hard work..I stand before everyone today with most of my dreams in miniature painting coming true.i thank each and everyone of you for always being supportive and leaving such great and warming lay accepted comments .your allllll golden.

You're a special dude, John. Always sincere, intense, and positive. We're all very lucky you share so much of yourself, both as a painter and as an individual, with the world.
    Here's to hard damn work, my friend.

Hi Bam,

congrats with your positive attitude in life. I admire that even more than your amazing painting skills. Unfortunately I'm disabled too and my previous career was : painting fhistorical figures on comission and write article about it. Next to that we had an (internet)shop of miniature figures and with that shop we visited many shows here in Belgium, the Netherlands and France. Just as this became popular and profitable my CFS became much worse and my life collapsed : no mare shows to attend (not even Euro Militaire once a year) no more energy to paint (brushes litterally felt out of my hand because I had no more strenght left) and all but one of my friends disappeared like snow for the sun. So a couple of years of being depressed and no more interest in figure painting at all. Luckly I have the best wife in the world and she, together with the dogs, pulled me through. Now I'm painting again, in a good week even up to 6 hours a week and I'm back interested in modelling, fantasy this time. Problem is that at this rate I'm buying much quicker then I can paint, and all those grey models are screaming at me to be painted. Hold on guys, one day I Might be able to turn you all alive!

Toad thank you it's well reciprocated buddy!
    GINO all I can say is that yourself ,another quite talented individual has found his way into a new outlook die to miniature painting. I'm happy for you and your family you bounced back. Human beings have an uncanny about to adapt, climatize and change yo the surroundings even though at times it seems impossible.my brother Joseph too was hit with a landslide barrage of catastrophies and instead of folding he got his life back on track. So here's to human beings. The most adaptable creatures in the planet!!!
    Oh almost forgot :U P D A T E : Name:  image.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  417.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  432.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  416.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  439.6 KB