Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 282
Page 282 of 524 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 10464

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Progress on the finished Orc again minor touch ups here and there! Enjoy!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  509.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  522.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  550.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  538.1 KB

Looks great, BAM. Sorry the drool didn't work out, though I totally understand needing your pieces to be durable enough for travel.

Lololololol thanks bails it was a great learning experience though it wasn't hard at all. Very easy tutorial explained in its entirety. And ter thanks mate. There's some blood but really not as much as normal. but it's there.

Update on a second model out of a unit in mind!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Orc and Khorne dude looking spot on BAM...good to see some early doors pics of the Khorne bloke...nice to see how things develop from the early stages.

I really like the sort of 'corded' look you're creating on the muscle volumes of these Khorne fellas. Great start.

3 man unit will be all slightly diff skin tuned from another. So I'm just bout done with number 2 the slaughter priest!!! Excellent model. Thank you toad and hairstrr.
    @toadie - it's just making a tones model even more seemingly skin tight .think of it as "textured skin". I try to use my knowledge of anatomy and photos to have strait ions appear T certain places on the model. I refrain from doing this all over as in my experience it takes on a look of bands and caters to overkill. Thank you guys here's where we're at. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  730.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  895.2 KB.
    Note: these both are painted using all the same colors just varying applications here and there.

Damn mate, you're making it really tempting to pick up some aos stuff. Great work on these

Thank you sicks. That to me is the greatest compliment one artist can give to another. If the job I'm doing on these is inspiring you to get a coppy to paint for your own collection than I'm considering myself as doing a good job.
    Thank you .

Im thinking of getting silver tower around Christmas time since blood bowl so far isn't doing it for me, might pick up some khorne or orc stuff in the mean time, all thanks to your amazing work

Dude...those two really are amazing. Seriously about as good as I have seen GW stuff....holy Shnikey Batman....

And remember folks: these are just his "newest works" before he "gets into things." I can't imagine what it'll be like once he actually start getting into things Our eyes will implode or some shit...
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Can we get a pic of all your stuff painted together some time?
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Thanks sicks and thanks BFOK!!! Yessir Benny boy I'll take a photo of my showcase with the whole slew of them together.
    btw I have 2 display cabinets one at my home and another at my gaming store where I give lessons. I'll see if I can get them both buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Thank you sicks. That to me is the greatest compliment one artist can give to another. If the job I'm doing on these is inspiring you to get a coppy to paint for your own collection than I'm considering myself as doing a good job.
    Thank you .
    Yeah, I think it is safe to say you are doing a good job!

Though time-consuming (as if that's ever an issue for you!), the results of your slight alterations to each skintone within a group is going to look great. And yes, the anatomy knowledge visibly pays off!

Update : he doesn't look like much now but like all my models once that last bit of paint is slapped on it'll be MAGnificent!!! Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  1.52 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  1.54 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  1.50 MB

WTF so many top notch miniatures in only this bit of life, nothing stop this guy!

Haha thanks Tero!!!