Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 512
Page 512 of 520 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 10382

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

The detailing and weathering looks superb mate. You continue to amaze me with the way you can create such a beautiful mess, if you know what I mean.
    I fear that if I even try to attempt half as many colors on a model, let alone a single part of a model, that it would just come out looking horrible, like how my kids paint by putting all their colors onto a single page and the entire page invariably coming out greenbrown
    Yet you have all that detail there, and it looks fantastic!

Happy BIRTHDAY TO ME -today I’m 46years young and 8 years after my injury which changed mylife for the best-JANNIE -I love you your the greatest-you gave me not only an unbelievable life but a super successful career in the craft that helped me shed my olde life as an athlete and become more selfcontent than I ever possibly could.and thank you to all my brothers and sisters on the forums you all make it worth while to get up every day and log on.Cmon thanks all .

Happy birthday, BaM! Hope Janet’s taking you out somewhere special.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks muchos gents!!! Your a stalwart band of many merry men!!!! It is your nature to be manly!!!

Coming soon to Nova annnd my final entry for golden demon-7 months to go!!!!Name:  5C4CDAD7-8ED7-42E1-A533-5EA6E01F6302.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  950.3 KBName:  D2B1F078-CB98-410D-9A45-811F201909E9.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  1,005.4 KBName:  90702A94-4601-48E8-A29D-ADB795EDAFC0.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  1.04 MB

That is filthy, er whoops, I meant your hand is really filthy Mini looks great though!

A glove, or even a plastic bag over your hand will help with that, there, bud. Unless you just took a job in a coal mine, in which case congratulations.
    Base looks nice & compliments the figure well.

It looks amazing... I look forward to seeing it in person at NOVA, I’m going for the first time this year. The only thing more impressive than your paint job on this model is how fast you completed it to that caliber which is something I struggle with personally. Awesome work!

Thanks all -sik will -I’ll be sure to say hello and introduce myaelf- maybe grab a beer . Thanks tremendously for your words. I just use the same colors and things over and over it ends up seemingly looking faster than normal. It’s just that I stay with limited things -colors,subject matter etc. Thanks again -I’ve seen some extremely nice work in your end as well with that viney ELDAR -really. Wonderful paintjob there. It would be great to meet and talk . I’ll sre you there mate.!

BaM that sounds awesome, I really look forward to it and would love to pick your brain about things, would love to meet the master behind your work. I’m sure there’s a ton I can learn from you. And as far as kind words I’m just being honest- and yours carry tremendous weight coming from an artist of your caliber, thank you so much I’m really glad you liked the seer. I put a lot into it, maybe you can see it in person too as I’ll be bringing him to Nova. Looking forward to meeting you in person and grabbing that beer! I’ll be sure to pop in here and keep up with your painting wizardry, compliments included!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Happy BIRTHDAY TO ME -today I’m 46years young and 8 years after my injury which changed mylife for the best-JANNIE -I love you your the greatest-you gave me not only an unbelievable life but a super successful career in the craft that helped me shed my olde life as an athlete and become more selfcontent than I ever possibly could.and thank you to all my brothers and sisters on the forums you all make it worth while to get up every day and log on.Cmon thanks all .
    46...Bleeding amateur.
    My next birthday I’ll be reversing those figures. After all 60 is the new 40.

Keep painting John and I hope you had a Hippy Brushday!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Lololo thank you papa DR- you are part of the “earths mightiest super MODS”!!! Lolol your always in highest regards in my eyes mike. Never anything less. Thank you my dearest friend .

Happy belated birthday buddy!

Happy belated Birthday BaM...not commented onthe forum for a while so apologies for being a little late.

Nurgle Knight looks amazing mate and is potentially one of the most BaM miniatures I have ever seen and you have ever painted.

Slipped you a solid vote on the Everchosen site when I stumbled across your ork by the way....

Years quite alright mr HAIRY. It’s añways great to hear from you my mate. Your always more than welcome on this thread.

Thanks for the commendation on the lil infection !!! Lol Im really proud of his tiny diseaseness . I’m estática you like him mate.
    Thanks for the vote on the EVERCHOSEN- I still disagree how yours should’ve been in there for all to enjoy even going as far as should’ve been made to the top 20. But hey it’s a shotty thing . Ehh what can you do bullshite is bullshite!!! Lol