Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 462
Page 462 of 522 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 10421

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Ohhhh Lololol I must confess toadie,your oratory skills is sometimes hard for a lament like myself to grasp. Lolol it’s not you it’s me R.E.M. I was a former fighter like rocky ,dopey and punch drunk.lolol thank you as well my fiend.

Gratz, buddy!

And those Genestealers look ace. The bases clearly remind me of how much I suck at basing.

Congrats matey, well deserved
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thank you sooo sooo much Hendarion(superior painting skill set , I cannot see how you suck at anything the way you paint, your in the pantheon of painting deities!)
    tenball(lee) it’s always and honor and a privalage having you comment on my thread pages!!! Your another painting god. Thank you so much!!!

Grats my dude. Looking good.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Yessir Diggie -we did it with the WAAAAAGH!!!

I expected nothing less.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Congrats BaM..

I am late to the party, but congrats on the gold. It is also very cool of you to stick around and answer questions. You are a true asset to the hobby.

Nice one BAM! great medal! its great having a chat to other folks about painting you can go down a rabbit hole really fast and yet they are still interested (at least thats my finding). Loving the steelers too!
    Hope the info helped with the scoring.

Canny it was the single most informative thing you’ve ever shared with me next to the 3 color face trick.

Been AWOL from here for a bit but.....

Great AoP win!....
    Hybrids looking great....
    Where dem Squats at?

Congrats mate!

Haha thanks hairy!!! Ok so whateverybodys been waiting for my very huge and very long project of the rogutrader gallowwalkers !!! I’m starting by warming up my palleteswith these three!!!Name:  25F89244-25DF-4CDA-8ABC-7597E6B658A6.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  810.7 KB

Yeah, that are the three I love the most from that box and I hope to paint them too some day. But it won't be soon I think as I bought too many gems at SMC last weekend I want to start!

Looking forward to your magic,

Gino(2dope)

Those are cool sculpts; how big is the whole set!? I tried looking them up but couldn't find anything. Can't wait to see how they evolve as the paint gets layered on

Was wondering when you’d get round to these guys! Can’t wait to see the bigger dudes

You my friend are a mad genius painting machine!

Thanks so muchos all you golden grahams!!!)
    B.Derricks - the box is from the game “killteam” and it’s called rogutrader!!! If you go toGWs site and tap the boxed games and look up kilkteam-you’ll see the entire boxed set for 150.00 it’s very expensive dollarwise but it has a ton of money value in what’s contained.

Later today -coming soo. To a CMON gallery near you!!! Stay tuned!!!Name:  C86C5895-A7BC-4BE2-AE50-F94A8F672C2D.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  252.1 KB

Brilliant stuff there mate, i stand..sit amazed :O
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive