Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 349
Page 349 of 545 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 10897

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Llllllooooolllllll -DIGGS /. MEPH you killed me on those last entries. I'm dying over here!!! I LOOOOVE MY THREAD!!!!

Great meme Meph, I live in the pacific northwest so I have friends who look just like that guy :P The darker the beer the happier I am, love me a good stout or porter Also on a side note good work on your models BAM, now back to the discussion of beer.
    Last edited by Guawol; 07-18-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Congrats on the space marine recognition? And a bit of moonshine would hit the spot about now.

The rest of you guys are nuts...I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    Give me a tall, strong glass of milk. That shit does the body good. /flex
    damn, we must be related...that would explain some things

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post

The rest of you guys are nuts...I love it.

damn, we must be related...that would explain some things
    BROTHER! Is that you? At long last we have found each other.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Didn't want to be a downer guys. But really sad news.looking on Facebook my brother saw a post. About my first cousin Shawn. Something to the effect of " he was a great father,brother ,son etc etc....he just couldn't beat the demons in his life.so I call my cousin Lisa...mind you I grew up with these kids as I was the older cousin they looked up to. Come to find out they found him dead in his bathroom with a needle hanging out of his arm. Never knew he had a heroine addiction.sad thing is ....he was 32 and two years clean and sober...

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Didn't want to be a downer guys. But really sad news.looking on Facebook my brother saw a post. About my first cousin Shawn. Something to the effect of " he was a great father,brother ,son etc etc....he just couldn't beat the demons in his life.so I call my cousin Lisa...mind you I grew up with these kids as I was the older cousin they looked up to. Come to find out they found him dead in his bathroom with a needle hanging out of his arm. Never knew he had a heroine addiction.sad thing is ....he was 32 and two years clean and sober...
    You have my sympathy. The relapse isn't to surprising, I have a brother who is an addict and he can go years without one. You think everything is going good with him, he starts to get his life together, and then it takes one thing that can trigger a use and then everything comes crashing down. My family has been lucky so far that when he does going into a downward spiral that he hasn't ended up like your cousin. Best wishes to you and your family.

That sucks. My condolences to you and your family in dealing with this unexpected shocking event.

Damn, man, my condolences and my sympathy. I wish you all the strength needed to get through this.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Thanks all my best is what I get from all of you!!!
    Now I had sometime to make good on a bust that I'm to paint up from our very own DIGGS!!! It's an Orc and despite being an Orc lover I live it. Even if I lived marines one cannot deny the amount of work gone into this 3 inches of sculpt!!!
    Without further ado Name:  image.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  1.33 MBName:  image.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  1,002.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  1.03 MB

Thats a rough blow to take man. Life can be hard, but we push through as best we can. I am sure a lot of us have dealt with similar situations in our own lives, and though I don't speak for the others, i feel we are all hear for you should you need us. I know I am.

On a lighter note. That sculpt looks terrible. Who made that crap? Hahaha. Photos look great Bam the Man. Thank you much for taking this on.
    Last edited by Digganob; 07-18-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Yessir diggs!!! Ill get to his ass soon!!!!

John, that's terrible news, I'm sorry man.

Thanks guys all of ya!!!

I'm sorry to hear that buddy. Really rough going.

Looking forward to you bringing some colour to Digg's bust.

Thanks everybody!!! I'm currently working on a few things one being the pic walkers which have a bit of a (splt conplimentery color scheme) I thought they'd be perfect to try it out on. So hang around!!!

Just finishing up the LOTR 17 model job for jannie. Also started up the bust from Riggs along with the 10 man unit of POXWALKERS. Stay tuned!!!! Really tuned!!!

Here is what we can expect coming in the near future Attachment 58835

Attached file my wazoo ,again diff degrees of work.basically just started.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 07-22-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Oh my, those guys are very very frightning!.....and now i got queen stuck in my head.
    ." -Me-

Looking pretty good as always BAM - I feel like collectively we're running out of superlatives in some of these threads recently. They're going to look amazing once finished I'm sure.