Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387
Results 7,721 to 7,727 of 7727

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Ahhhh yes yes brother Larry .. I mean big brother Larry that’s the first rule of competing - pick something that is somewhat diff/ that’s the reason people convert their models. Second rule paint to a certain standard- 3rd rule - pray like a bishop that nobody else shows up- a win by default is still a win lolololol

Lol, your logic is very logical.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Yes capt (as I say it a spoc voice , and look at you with one eyebrow)

Proximo falls .. he breaks ... I kick it...S C O R E!!!

And Yessss Sammy comes in takes him away .. SAFETY!!!

Some very solid pieces there, definitely going to shake things up!!! The competition is going to be very hard pressed to better the BB’s that’s for sure!!!! Outstanding work on all of them mate...

Thanks CC. Yeah I’m hoping to make the finals on all three. It’s so many Europeans there that are easy way above the norm of expert levels that I’ve learned to stay humble and expect things within reason. I’ve won enough to where my confident in my painting is high but keep things in perspective. It’s like van goh going up against Michelangelo’s sisteen chapel chapel works!!! Both pro artists one just waaay above the other. No surprises there. but hey it’s feel even more amazing when I’m sitting there at the awards ceremony and they call my name. One never knows. But thanks much matey.