Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 503
Page 503 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 10458

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

NEWS FLASH - for the 6th time- VOLOMIRS “DONOT MISS “ list. FOR THOSEWHO DINT KNOW - Volomir is a great name in the painting g industry . In his past many golden demon statues have been added to his collection OF ACCOLADES. Every week he picks the coolest and greatest models to add to his “do not miss” list- AGAIN extreme weathering and my use of layers of contrast have landed me here.
    Just another achievement that has me wanting to press on. I love this hobby.
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 06-16-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Great job, bud. Awesome to be recognized for doing exactly what you want to do.

Thanks toad —-I’m on cloud nine - the two squads I’m bringing to nova- the best chances I feel for overall- have both been on volomirs - psyched beyond belief.

Congrats for making it onto Volomir's list! Glad I won't have to compete against you directly at NOVA

Heyyy bud!!! Don’t let Anton e ever take away your painting journey and that conplex road we all walk at diff rates ,diff distances and diff sidesteps. Your well on your way and no one can stop you!!!

So much great work since I last checked in. It was a pleasure voting for the bikers and the final images look really amazing. I love the Khorne guys and the blood looks great so I'm sure that project will look amazing when all is said and done. Big congrats on Volomir's selection too. I love keeping up with his weekly articles and I think your work deserves to be highlighted there.

Way to go! Certainly agree with your work being showcased! Keep it coming!

Congrats on making Volomir's list, BaM! The hard work and dedication is paying off.
    I'm not surprised though, you have a very unique & consistent style and the skill to pull off high quality work.
    Looking forward to what you do with claw-guy and the two axe-wielding psychos

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Heyyy bud!!! Don’t let Anton e ever take away your painting journey and that conplex road we all walk at diff rates ,diff distances and diff sidesteps. Your well on your way and no one can stop you!!!
    Oh, it isn't exactly that, I just remember you take like 50 gazillion figures with you and I don't think there would be any room in the cabinets for mine Seriously though, I think you and the others on this site do some outstanding work and I know that I haven't been painting that long so don't really expect to achieve the same results that a lot of the folks on this (and other) sites can achieve. That doesn't mean I am not happy with my current capability, just that I know that I would not be trying to enter say a GD or CB competition expecting to win as I am not at that level yet. Regardless, thanks for the words of encouragement! not to try to paint those little freaking flowers on the head piece of my latest figure (hmm, is it time to try the contrast paints...)

Lolol I must make it my business to meet this tune eki- I am always missing you. This time I’ll find you!!! Where’s Waldo - where’s eko!!!lol

BaMites, you know you want to read John’s killer tutorial over on ToadChapel. What are you waiting for?!

Yes yes ... I almost had an aneurysm writing it... GO READ IT NOW!!!

Good read, I will try to adjust to all advices
    Also congrats for making it to Volomir's list. You've got bloody great list of achievements

Congrats on making the Volomir's list once again, with so many incredible mini painters nowadays it's a great honor.

Cool article BaM... spammed some links on my insta to help spread the love.

Thanks Jocelyn -yeah it’s really an uplifting feeling- you know you’ve been on there. It helps secure the mood of keeping on keeping on!!!

Mr PHIL- hey thanks so much all you big guns on Instagram -ide need to go back to school for a degree in computer science lol to try that. I so appreciate all the help and it helps toadchaprl excel in becoming a household name!!!
    thanks again you two Jocelyn Nd hairdryer!!! GOLDEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    thanks again you two Jocelyn Nd hairdryer!!!
    See, now this is what I wanted. But no, BaM had to go and tart it all up.

I guess this edition of ToadChapel will go down as famous, or will that be infamous...all because of bad typing! Remember kids, friends don't let friends drink and post

Great article by the way

Lololol thanks so much to HAIRSTER / not Nd hairdryer!!! Most humble apologies mate. Thank you Phil and the amount of doy us it’s taking me writing this right now is uncanny. I so just want to type away a be freeeee. Lol thanks to everybody you guys are great and again an extra thank you to Phil (hairster) your the goods my man.

Quote Originally Posted by metalasmedium View Post
    Congrats on making the Volomir's list once again, with so many incredible mini painters nowadays it's a great honor.
    May I ask what is "Volomir's list"?