Showing my newest works before I get into things!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Showing my newest works before I get into things!

So again before I actually get into showing my start to finish I'm just posting some of my newest works for1) to get the hang of a w I p thread and 2) to get the hang of my w I p thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Those are some good-lookin' orks! Really digging the wearing on the clothes and armor.

Thanks much sionid. Glad you like em!

Oh, those really pop nicely!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Ha! welcome my brother! It's good to finally have a place to follow all of your top level work. And you started with a beautiful unit shot. Glad you started this...
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Thank you BFOK and zab! Thank you both all new to me but were gonna try and make a go of this. Bare with me gents I'm a Lil cyber phobic !!! :/ lol

Nice orks :-) Great looking checks.

Cool! Space-pirate-orcs. I like them. Great!!

I say the same thing bout your and that's what we call "the truth!" thank you

You got it man.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Thanks diggs!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  865.4 KB

This model is almost done .. Lotta first first 28mm shaven,first osl / and first osl from multiple points. First 1color tie in to a base with osl being the strongest color and the base having algae colored moss extending that color over from model to base... Out of all my models I honestly feel this is in my top two out of 28 mm the other being the blood angel librarian. Enjoy still contemplating doing more to the base.. Some skulls armor arrows possible thanks canny epic ter and flu for your wonderful ideas. That brought this model into fruition.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RUN, TIS ALIVE.

Serious John this is one of thy best rats I've ever seen I prefer it over that reference pic u posted
    Regards

David

it makes me want to paint a rat dude lol, but ive got enough on atm
    Regards

David

These are looking really great. I should get back into painting. Inspiring!

Thanks mechman and canny ....cans thanks always for the time taken to acknowledge another's hard work.your the best and never forgotten.

Looking like an awesome group..can't wait to see how the base pulls them together. Love the little dots of white highlighting throughout. Cracking job

Stealer look awesome BAM sooooooo good . I loved red rums version of this cant wait to see your take on it ....
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Awesome stuff, the defiler looks like he will be awesomely gruesome to paint