Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 352
Page 352 of 524 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 10465

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

the bloodbowl guys are awesome. the bases rock too, love the skulls n bones in the grass, grimdark!

i am not convinced about the new mortarion miniature from that picture though, looks to be severe over-detailed

Thanks Foxxy , DIGGIE, and the Swedish Samarai !!!!
    Death HELLS YEAH WAITING TO MOVE TO DIGG IN ... But def will be done .
    Mortarion- no interest on the big guys. Lololllol the largest I go is a grot tank LOLOL and some interceptor primaris marines. And btw after I did NAGASH- a while back for visions- IDE swore NEVER EVER TO DO A LARGE AGAIN. Ill go madddd!!!lol

Finishing up some things for NOVAs capital palette CB qualifier!!! And as a relaxation and staying consistent too I have been chipping away at these set of 6 poxwalkers. These guys are not for any special contest just adding some of them to my cabinet cause I just love em !!!! Therapeutic painting. Still a ways to go but here are the "pustulus pricks!" LolName:  image.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  1.67 MB

Sweet work...In the time I paint a rock and a stalagmite, you paint a top knotch squad of minis....

Thanks much Krulebear!!!

I love the bases. They fit perfectly with the troop.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

I'm especially liking the tentacles, they look very meaty.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Dirty, disease-ridden, slimy and still ambling forward with a grin!
    These look great BaM, these minis naturally compliment your style perfectly

SO based on the colors of these models are they the cheerleading squad for your Bloodbowl team?

They most certainly are!!! Lolololil

Than you sincerely to all -DIGGS,KRULEBEAR, Guawol,,MEPH,FOXY , and my BROTHER IN ARMS AND BRUSHES "BAILS!" Your golden !!!!

Sweet! I think I might be stealing that base concept.

Ok folks their up. Get some comments on these. " here's to show never mistake a quick job with a sub par job " link below boys and girls!!!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/416628

Name:  IMG_9861.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  414.1 KB

Voted!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

JUST ORDERED MY CRYSTAL BRUSH BUST ENTRY(ill paint both and see which I will gamble on) here is my picks just ordered -
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Great looking set of mutants, BAM!

And I'm happy to see you'll be painting those vampire busts. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Thanks bails,your da best bruddah!!! always there for me. This will never be forgotten.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/416628

now where are is my voters. I know it's not the weekend but let's get at least 30 voters. Comments are more sought to me than any non deserved 10s so gift in there AND VOTE DAMMIT!!! link above!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 08-18-2017 at 01:29 PM.

I do not normally like nurgle things, but man that group is wicked! Ace work John!!
    On the other hand... woooohoo that bust will be crazy coming from your brush.... cannot wait to see what you do with them.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

It does seem traffic around here has been slow the past couple of weeks. Maybe some of the U.S. members are bussy playing at GenCon.