Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 76
Page 76 of 521 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 10410

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Nightie night joc.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Voted. 9.5 to me. There were a couple spots on the green that had some rough transitions, but were not noticeable until i accidentally blew the picture up.

Keep cranking out the high quality speed paints. Lol

Thanks krule cannot wait until I get my new glasses I honestly do not not how I'm doing anything above a 7 .. Btw way don't ask but take a look at this bullshi@ don't have any idea how I did this but
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wow, really, seriously... you have a beautiful thumb
    Regards

David

There is a w I p on how I get my thumb that way. Mig pigment powders is the discussion here is what I use exactly as followed light rust dark rust allied green(moss and mould ) and faded corsair blue for patina!!! Always use a fixer but there are a couple of ways to do it I shlurp up a nice serving of the powder then put it on the PALLETTE then I take a large brush worth of fixer fluid and mux it until I have a paste then I wipe away the excess and paint it in .. Bang done!

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMiniArt View Post
    wow, really, seriously... you have a beautiful thumb

Rofl!

wow on the Harlequin. What a great start on the diamond pattern.

Default My newest craze

While everybody sits around and says I'm gonna try this recipe and I'm going to use so and SOS recipe I'm going to dedicate the rest of my year to learn diamind patterns for the new eldar harlequins this is the first of many test models and one thing I can do alot better than most is LEARN techniques my talent and skillset is very high so I know when I say ill do it ill do it I've made outstanding progress 2brush blending and took 3minyhs many hours a day but one thing I've always wanted to learn was to paint eldar harlequins the are hands down some of the best models and fluff wise some of the best background stories if because one cannot paint them how does that leave someone saying I guess well I just won't paint harlequins...NO NO NO UNACCEPTABLE SO I WILL LEARN THIS NEW CRAZE OF MINE. I have some work on the first one and this is def not bad for a first time as with anything practice practice practice!!!

Some new tech I'm going to practice until is as straight as an arrow .

It's coming on great mate, I've got some harlequins in a box and there gonna stay in a box until I know I can pull of the diamond pattern when my skill set is high enough to acutally learn it and not get frustrated cos I don't have the skillz to do it.. sticking with my greens, I'm deticating the whole year to painting green.. so nurgle and orks
    Regards

David

Blog Entries

You need some checker paint!

Hahaha, Nice start bro, now I want to do them too, add to the long list...

Wow man, these look great and cant wait to watch your progress on the harli's. Those older harlequin models are some of the ones I drooled over most back in the day and got me into games workshop stuff. I have my own harlequin models I've been sitting on for probably 6 years now and haven't touched out of fear. Maybe you can move me to give em a try The patterning and mask especially look good.

Wow, thats a good looking pattern on the harle! Your off to a fantastic start.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Thanks guys if I practice I'll just get better btw yes demi give the the firkin paint I'm going out of my head here...lol
    yes epic for a year I always practice something that's a WY not to just get better but really have a stranglehold on a type of model...stay with the greens and you'll not only paint a fantastik ork and nurgle but when it comes to comp now you'll have a strongpoint....my formula is at least 6 months or a year on anything and it Def works...
    ter I'm absolutely loving the at new model you are working on...lovely tmm...there is only one way the way of the tmm.
    Thanks gandalf and moetle.
    Thanks sherdy ad well.

Repetition is the only way
    Regards

David

It's good start. I had in mind same thing, less black, more colors. I hope you will add some time to gems. Something must popup from the avalanche of colors

Haha lol hey wuzzup Thomas first off congrats I seen you tau in this month's visions cracking job ..yeah right now I'm just plying round with some things took alot of balls for me even to try a diamond pattern but I've wanted to learn for the longest time..ND yeah I use alot of colors on harlequins there just very clown type of guys...

Yup that's some tight checkers there good job. Im not familiar with the sculpt, are there checkers sculpted in or you just decide where to put them ?
    CMON painter born and raised, soft seven and proud
    Gblaw studio online
    My latest, thanks for watching

Thanks man, Yea I know about my Fireblade in this Visions. They must be in trouble with models to fill mag, because Fireblade was reader's model of the week in the WD some time ago. I'm not amaze about it, they need a lot of models every month.