Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 101
Page 101 of 523 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 10459

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

in that setup, u have an imaginary point that the faces are leading off too, its makes it very visually pleasing.. have lines like this force the viewer to view every single model and since the face is the most important part of the picture ppl naturally follow the eyes and ppl naturally look from left to right.
    so in this case the position of the minis allow the view to follow the faces and view each mini.

when the face directions are all mismatched u kinda confuse the view a little and the eyes wonder all over the place and u lose interest.
    Regards

David

like I say

Lead the eye; forget the goodbye

actually i just made that up, but it sounds great.

seriously thought its about leading the viewer through your mini's
    Last edited by EpicMiniArt; 03-10-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Regards

David

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMiniArt View Post
    in that setup, u have an imaginary point that the faces are leading off too, its makes it very visually pleasing.. have lines like this force the viewer to view every single model and since the face is the most important part of the picture ppl naturally follow the eyes and ppl naturally look from left to right.
    so in this case the position of the minis allow the view to follow the faces and view each mini.

when the face directions are all mismatched u kinda confuse the view a little and the eyes wonder all over the place and u lose interest.
    I like this tweak. BAM's great clown's deserve a complimenting display like this.

Cool A little more progress on the last harlequin

I'll use these two configurations that krule and epic have taken their time to help with for now here's the latest progress these are table top and really were used as practice for diamond pattern.almost done how I did these while prepping and painting for crystal brush I have no idea.. It's beyond my science!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wonderful explanation on that David!!great piece of advice!! These are what the forums are about!! Never even thought about it. But you see I just progressed learning from you guys and I shan't forget this from here on in.

wow I taught the great
    John Margiotta

something
    Regards

David

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Holy shit that looks great I'm on it....I'm so envious when you guys do these Lil computer tricks like krule arrows and your repositioning I don't know the first thing about computer stuff like this thanks to God you guys do)

How do you all think I achieved such successful project "listen to everything and keep what works!" Yes epic has taught a valuable lesson to bloody medium!!! Sounds like a bad time of the month for women! Doh!!!

nout wrong with a bit of blood sport
    Regards

David

Arrrrrggghhh epic lol.

haha, u know it
    Regards

David

Finally finished and bound for the gallery! Votes and comments will be appreciated I will let everyone know when their live!
    thanks to all for the help and notable Epic and krule bear for the help on the positioning!!!

banging mate
    Regards

David

THank you dave!!! !!!

Fuck man you kidding, finished LOLOLOL It's like fuck man... A year when by! So fast and perfect. No words..

Not wanting to get ahead of myself but practice def makes perfect !!while this is anything but I'm better now than when I started the 6harlequins! Def stay tuned folks

he looks constipated
    Regards

David

the harlequins look very well done. great free hand details. nice work

Fantastic harleys man! Your rocking it. We need the vote linky though.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Ter thanks bud started yours it's gonna be perfect yes he is a bit backed up in the plumbing lol and coyote thanks much my brother...hang tight guys I just may or may not pull a death jester out of the rabbits ass like any good magician we don't pull the rabbit out of the hat we pull the whole rabbit out of the magicians ass!!!lol
    Just waiting for them to pass to get on the gallery.the minute it's live I'll post it friends.