Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 11
Page 11 of 519 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Yesssss thanks krule your eyes have proven valuable yet again. Yeah the pics are up now. Couple of jealous losers (you know who you are) throwing 1s around like their going out of style or something .. Gods see all folks. Can't hide from his sight. Keep it up.

Newest ork mob is a 9.6. Whaaaaaaaat????!!!!! Very, very hard to do much better than that. That is a lot of 10s.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Looks way better. Secret Weapon does a nice crushed glass snow that looks half melted. Just be careful with it and remember: If you can smell the crushed glass you're already bleeding internally
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Yeah I was shocked when I woke up this morning . Lol I was thinking maybe an 8.9 -9.0 average . By the camera is paying off.@ zab wait zab if I use that should I wear a mask I mean that's pretty friggin scary .. Geesh bleeding internally . Great now I'm going to have to work on models wearing a hazmat suit! What's this hobby coming too. Lol nah in all seriousness thanks for the tip zabs. I know your crazy about those secret weapon products. I'm def gonna give it a try.

Yeah I've heard only good things about the SW crushed glass. I'd say do what you normally do with snow-because your last example came out superb-and then add in the glass. It'll give it a good sparkly slushy look. And yes, wear a mask. Tiny particles of
    glass in your lungs will truly cause internal bleeding. This can quickly lead to shock and death. But it's sooooo worth it!!!!
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Said like a true soldier of fortune!!! Lol somebody should make Isis eat some glass!!! :/

Good call. I'd love to play with ISIS!! A$$holes...

Yeah bud I'm mean IDE hate to have you go back out there especially since i know you and gotten to really like ya m8! But I also know and respect men of honor ,dignity , and integrity. I def support our men and women in our armed forces. And am just glad your on the home front. Because of you guys like me can paint in peace. Watching the vids and all the beheadings and stuff really made me suck and takes away that childhood innocence were all born with. It's really disgusting human beings can be that barbaric!!!

Someone got in the gelato ice cream and it wasn't me.......!!! Any ideas Sammy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  739.1 KBSammy's way of making me give him table food at every meal I eat: CMON CMONERS ... Could u resist that snout!!! He's like all beak!!! Sammy your killing me!!! Yeeeessss daddy woves you Tess he woves his widdle baby( shameless puppy voice)!

Starting work on my next model! It's for my own collection . Watching mighty chads w I p on his new chaos lord of nurgle was all I had to see. The model I'm speaking about is ,IMHO the most versatile model in the GW range .. The nurgle chaos lord, as I've already mentioned!

No doubt about it there are evil people on this earth that need killin.

That is a great model. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Buy the one on my WIP so we can do a paint a long.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  837.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  888.0 KBI've kit bashed original model with a head from the Forsaken boxset and removed the diseased axe head and added one from the chaos gore east chariot. As I've stated this model is gorgeous in its own right, but screams for endless conversion work. I have already painted 2 versions years ago when it came out and have done 2 more with conversion work. I will post up the other two converted/kit bashed others before I get into how I'm going to tackle such an amazing sculpt. Part competition tactics for winning a demon award and painting award winning pieces is nothing more than picking a model that exemplify your skills. Andyg and blood father if kharnath have a mastery with nmm techniques. This is not saying the cant paint with other techniques its IMO that the most beautiful pieces I've seen from each are with a nmm technique . And they both do them damn well. My painting skill is quite ordinary but because I like to weather so much orks and nurgle chaos is what magnifies my skills to appear better than I think they really are and this isn't modesty it's how I really feel about my prowess. What I can also say is if your going to enter a golden demon or any other reputable contest you need to stick to what you do best and that also means picking categories that again magnify your skill set. It would be very stupid for anybody like me for example to try and beat such artists as Natalya melnik,Todd Swanson, zach Lanier and Arron love joy to name a small few , by entering best 40l or best fantasy single. Sticking with large model and or duel or even best squad or regiment would be where IDE go and with either chaos or greenskuns. This tactic has landed me 2 trophies on 2 countries and a boatload of certificates and finalist pins in 15 GD awards in the last 20 years. So stay tubes folks pick your strengths and never stop reaching for your dreams weather it's to be a fireman , or a golden demon winner.stay tuned!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 08-13-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Damn dude, that is an awesome conversion. I haven't seen many conversions for this guy, really. Like it a lot. And thank you for the endless stream of compliments. Words from an artist of your renown, consistently among the best artists out there, is a huuuuge confidence booster. Thanks a million.

Oh oh and look at Bohun's version. Yikes!

I've seen it and he is way way way ahead of us all too 10 guys are really superhuman but instead of claws like xmen or Spider-Man their power is painting with an amazing other worldly type of understanding of color theory and application. I grt sick when I see their work. And you deserve m8 everything I say. Yes your that good as well. Learning quite alot from you too BFOK it's an honor man. Anytime!

Default BLOODASMEDIUMS w I p log continues!

These a were two conversions and paintjobs about 4 years ago way before I found out about how to increase my skills through the cmon forums(which has been a great ride so far.) here they are both are still w I p (that last 10% I've talked about) :

This is a model I finished in a day . And I call these quick works peaceful paintjobs. I have my big projects which usually go into my gallery and then when I take a break ill bang out 1 of these like my rat ogre and my ork vignettes. So here's a look at another Quickie:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  723.6 KBthis was to experiment in a snowy peak where the snow is thicker and whiter. Bout 6 hrs time.

^^a quickie? That quality would take most people, me included, 2 weeks!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BloodFather of Kharnath View Post
    ^^a quickie? That quality would take most people, me included, 2 weeks!!!
    Seriously! I love this guy! Especially his face! Kinda mournful... great!

Lol thanks Demi and BFOK !!