Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 21
Page 21 of 525 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Attachment 30815 Here is the stepping stone that has given now a steady gig. Hopefully the pics I sent of NAGASH are up to par , if not Dan has a folder of mine with over 30 highly standardized painted beauty's from yours truly. Visions is a matter of time. Right now as it stands this is the 3rd time being published in white dwarf and GAMES WORKSHOP LITERATURE.
    enjoy folks.
    Who's this John thingymabobs... sounds like a normal bloke. Doin' all the right things buddy, GW basin' stuff n all, a lil' brown nosin' goes a long way. I had nightmares seeing your workstation, bajeezuz could be stuff livin in there.... now this is more like it

Attachment 30816

When u get to 'eavy metal team drop my name , bro, buddy, oh mighty one...(walking backwards bowed blackadder style)

ps could u measure the size of a bust head for me??

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

Yes yes I think I've came across that workstation 1NC or 2wice around uhm 19th or so. Yes denny all you could do even in the golden demon winners with few exception just show your using their products seals the deal . You want to get to the top your gonna have to kiss the popes ring every now and again. Make that all the time actually.I'm surprised they didn't catch the disc I used was from model display products. Come to think of it though they probably own that too. Lol

Bust head or woman's busts lol their I go again next time you paint a dark elf lady on a dragon could you please turn her upside down like the flying trapeze lol

Epic amount of fag butts there Dennis

Lol my girl just informed me a fag is a cig and that's nothing compared to my ashtray .. Oh yeah that's dirty too... I've been called one of the best slop artists in the game.

I'm jealous you guys have an actual workstation. I have a corner of the dining table (the size of a diner plate) which must be tidied up when I'm not painting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmarsh View Post
    I'm jealous you guys have an actual workstation. I have a corner of the dining table (the size of a diner plate) which must be tidied up when I'm not painting
    Divorce has many many pro's The butts, well they won't stop me gettin' to heaven, just a wee bit quicker !

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Lol my girl just informed me a fag is a cig and that's nothing compared to my ashtray .. Oh yeah that's dirty too... I've been called one of the best slop artists in the game.
    Lucky Tim ain't that bad...see above, lol... oh aye, i'll measure me own head n work out the scale...lightbulb moment

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

Congrats BaM, your style definately screams 'Eavy Metal. Btw they would be dumb not to take your Nagash as the great paint job would inspire several of their readers to buy one.

Thank you all so much guys are golden

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  846.7 KB Okay folks this is the next piece I'm working on... It's a mad doc , pain boy whatever the call it.. What's going to make this piece standout is the details . The rust etc and as a final f u to space marines he will be accompanied by his ork skull servitor skull with all sorts of lol gadgets around btw anybody REMEBER what kit has the ork skull in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 09-07-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Blog Entries

OOdles happenin', i'm gettin to like orcs with all this exposure, syringes are class Could you not butcher up an old plastic orc head for a skull, wouldn't be that much of a job i dont think?

Great minds think alike Denny check this shit out:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  1.00 MBName:  image.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  954.3 KB

Default Issuing a friendly challenge

Everybody paint an ork . 1) I want to see all you guys paint one up so I can drool over all their orkiness , 2) lets face it even ten ball said painting orks is relaxing. They're just so cool to mess up and still having the liberty to look good because well orks are not a clean species.

Here he is a pain boy mad doc with Gretchen and servo skull!!! After all you may go in for a cyber leg or arm and come out as this poor bastard!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Blog Entries

Yeah, i hear the health service ain't to hot your neck of the woods... better get the ol' daylight robbery insurance when i hit the guggenheim Is this as far as ya'll go with him.. anymore 'Treatment'?

Oh Bo Denny much more work at hand this one will take me the better part of the week still need to block in colors weathering dirt effect mud more vile work shades /highlights on various parts and what not .. IDE hate to say it but at least two more days of many hours apiece. Yeah still gotta lota work on this chap. I always do skin and faces first. It gives me a reason for extra care with all the other parts of the model. I find I really am more driven once I'm looking at a wonderfully painted face and skin.

Been up since 7 so 6-7 hrs more I worked on him. Starting to come alive and I picked a Lil resin stone staircase to display him on. Just threw on a wash and just waiting for that to dry and then ill work back and fourth between base and model.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  875.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  953.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  887.1 KB

Need to withdraw my last option ! Discovered hedr be much more glorified on my famous circle display disc plinth !!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  965.9 KB

W00t! W00t! Congretulations, mate!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Thanks meph!!!