Page 339 of 341 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341 LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 6818

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Yeah that Lil guy dint stand a chance !!! Even next to 28mm and a light box .. Poor lol bastard is starting to get a complex. It's alright the team physician is prescribing some anti depressants. I feel talk therapy will do no good!!! Lol
    btw gents the eyes on the dwarf was the single toughest eyes I've ever painted on a miniature...never again.
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 05-15-2017 at 06:06 PM.

We are at this point if simething looks half assed. That's because it's not done yet . but it will be in good time gents in good time.Here is janny on cannon !!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  456.6 KB I can guarantee this will be the nuttiest all star line up ever!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 05-16-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Team is looking fantastic BAM! As disparate as they are, you made them cohesive with the color scheme.

A big thanks oct. much obliged!!!

​I was skeptical on that dwarf, but you've somehow made it look cool. Awesome job.

Remember my two mottos I've said countless times before...1) if a model looks like garbage than your in the right track to having it look great.2) don't ever count a model out until that "Very last" brushstroke has been given!!!
    You know me Rhett , crystal brush winner here ill make even the worst things look grand!!! That goes for ghastly sculpts and early yet ugly paintjobs my brother)))

The new additions look great. All you need now is a vampire and mummy

Thanks mr Derek. The funny thing is the whole line upas change depending in GWs prodyctiin if amazing models throughout the year. Lol true story. I'm at the mercy of GW. Sad!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 05-17-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Looking great bam! I'm still hoping for elves soon, I also hope they continue with this trend of taking the teams and FW making alternative teams or conversion parts (I've seen pictures floating about of the conversion pieces for orcs) also if they make the vampire star player I hope they steal the sunglasses idea from the video game, classy stuff
    Name:  27131.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  807.8 KB

Thanks sicks I live the sunglasses idea. Wanna laugh I had no idea they had a video game. How pathetic is that:/

Lol I think they used it as a feeler for how much interest there might be for new minis, I love their take on the vampire star though, wish my pc was still working so I could play it still lol

Yeah it is classy makes him look dangerous but stylish. You know like Clint Eastwood one of those old guys youde never mess with cause in his face it says I know something you don't !!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Thanks sicks I live the sunglasses idea. Wanna laugh I had no idea they had a video game. How pathetic is that:/
    Not only did they make a Blood Bowl video game, they made a sequel! Blood Bowl 2 is pretty damn fun.

I forgot they made bb2, just looked it up and there's a new version being made too, bb2 legendary with all the bb2 teams + add on teams + 8 more teams (24 in total) I'll have to pick that up for ps4 when it's out.. and so I haven't completely derailed the thread here's a screenshot of Zug and Griff having a bro hug
    Name:  Blood Bowl 2 Star Players.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  22.0 KB

Yeah zugs been lonely so Griffs on the way!!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 05-17-2017 at 06:22 PM.

I like how you established a connection between the different guys. ^^
    Feel free to come by my WIP or have a look into my Gallery
    Voted on 5039 out of 238044 minis, and also left 712 comments on Cmon Gallery.

Update prepare to have minds blown - Name:  image.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  406.8 KB new calculation here's 6 out of possible 12 models selected really 7 cause the death roller is the second center piece aside the troll so this will be a project (franchise ) that only the best make. Really depends on not the painting as each is done with comp and display standard in mine but the dynamics of the models selected. Than from there basing and then display order. Stick around no stones unturned I can guarantee that.

Excellent work mate, I saw an article on the new death zone book which includes a ton of rules for star players, they've even made some new ones, I really hope they make all the star players because I think the last time they did BB alot of them didn't get models

Quote Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
    Excellent work mate, I saw an article on the new death zone book which includes a ton of rules for star players, they've even made some new ones, I really hope they make all the star players because I think the last time they did BB alot of them didn't get models
    That seems to be the typical case for most GW games :P

Looking good BAM, I was looking at the death roller model the other day, definitely interested in seeing what you do with it.

You already blew my mind long ago and I never recovered.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-