Page 385 of 386 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386 LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 7711

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

kharn the betrayer for Janet’s friend. I do the painting - she makes the money- lol something wrong here.Name:  4009170C-FB25-4566-8705-D0D8A32063E5.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  1.23 MBName:  214EA652-83E0-4C2B-AAC1-AFA90657A72C.jpeg
Views: 195
Size:  1.54 MBName:  4C767F9F-5DD7-4820-BF2D-A8A03872094B.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  1.44 MBName:  61AB0E5D-6F85-4445-9163-F9B22AF8AF64.jpeg
Views: 195
Size:  1.00 MB

Now we're talking, takes me back to my youth and my all berserker army, tactics be damned

He socks was it gorechild that he’s armed with ?

Yes that's it Bam Gorechild was one of Angrons chosen weapons along with GoreFather which were both left on the battlefield when he was battling alongside Aerulian and fought a warhound titan Hand to Hand ....geek here a lot..? A bit of fluff for you anyway .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Quote Originally Posted by Terrafirma View Post
    Yes that's it Bam Gorechild was one of Angrons chosen weapons along with GoreFather which were both left on the battlefield when he was battling alongside Aerulian and fought a warhound titan Hand to Hand ....geek here a lot..? A bit of fluff for you anyway .
    Also gorechild never misses, in game rule terms failed dice rolls counted as wounds to friendly models to represent it, kharn is the man (I've also wanted the new mini for ages but too much stuff to do)

looks awesome pure Bam ness there great reds with the metal. good contrast with the metals too superb placement of highlights.

you going to try a few rusty Orange pigments on the chains?

just zoomed in great job on the belt. tuck for the osl.

Crazy stuff! I like the faces real much and the metals full of blood, so cool man.

Thanks much all of you sicks ,Terra, cans ,TERO !!!
    Can - yes just a bit but some pigs will be on those chains!!! You know I can resist!!! Lololol
    Terra / sicks man I wish I knew more fluff about the backgrounds .:/ at least I have you guys!!!

Coming along very nicely as per usual BAM, you truly have a unique style of painting minis... can see this guy building up to be a filthy little servant of chaos !!! Oh and thanks for the recipe for the blue mate, love the look of that colour, will have to find the right mini to try it out...

I'm not as up to date with the fluff as I used to be but some things trigger my memory (like blood bowl or kharn) I usually do a bit of fluff googling though if I have something in the post while I'm coming up with ideas

Looking good BaM. Once again, your work rate is impressive as hell
    error 404: signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    kharn the betrayer for Janet’s friend. I do the painting - she makes the money- lol something wrong here.
    Isn't this how all good relationships ate suppose to be?
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Holy shit diggs your right!!!Name:  25CA1B79-F4B7-4CC5-9C8A-B83BF288626A.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  1.31 MBdiggs yes this is your sculpt!!! Fun to paint looks like Ron pearl man if he was an ork!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hahaha! I love ron orkman. Truly another master work.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    Not sure if you saw this yet, but BAM's Sepulchral Guard made Volomir's 'Do Not Miss' list for the first week of 2018. That's pretty damn cool if you ask me!

http://volomir.com/en/do-not-miss-2018-week-1/
    Yes it is. He also inspires me!

Thanks diggs and thanks much Werner !!! If you ever need anything I’ll do my best to try and help. I believe this is the secret to life helping others. That’s what everybody is here on earth for to help one another further advance each other to greater happiness !!! If I do not know something I’ll try to find out or find someone who can answer you!!!LING LIVE FANTASY ART!!!! LONG LIVE MINIATURE PAINTING!!! Unless one does it only they know the passion and feel good emotions this craft brings forward from the deepest parts of our being. The fire that fuels our passion burns right in the very center of the soul. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ART!!!!

Ooooh I like the look of kharn, very cool model and painting

Blood and gore...well this one is right up your alley.

BTW that ork is reallly coming to life. Now Digga is going to get a really big head.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Thanks diggs and thanks much Werner !!! If you ever need anything I’ll do my best to try and help. I believe this is the secret to life helping others. That’s what everybody is here on earth for to help one another further advance each other to greater happiness !!! If I do not know something I’ll try to find out or find someone who can answer you!!!LING LIVE FANTASY ART!!!! LONG LIVE MINIATURE PAINTING!!! Unless one does it only they know the passion and feel good emotions this craft brings forward from the deepest parts of our being. The fire that fuels our passion burns right in the very center of the soul. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ART!!!!
    That's spoken!