Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 436
Page 436 of 499 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 9974

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

so grose! Love it buddy really coming along well.

Voted
    The abomination is looking for a nice and cheap shoe shop... because walking amongst lots of spiky and rusty things is quite dangerous... hehehe
    Nice basing!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Lolololol MAENAS!!! I don’t even wanna know about this guys “sole(foot)” hygiene !!! I’m sure if anybody saw them they’re be as insane as HP lovecraftian horror novel!!!!
    CANCAN1 live son!!!

I love the gross eyeballs on that shield!

*sniff, sniff* I HAVE A FRIEND! *tear of joy slowly role from cheek*
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Disgusting (in a beautiful way) as always, BAM. Love coming back to see the progress after being of the site for a few days.
    pax et bonum

Lolol DIGGS btw check this out base is ordered for the big bad mean green.

LOVE THE WHOLE LOT OF YA AS WELL!!! Brian - great stuff coming out of the Bderricks camp.
    thanks so much frzntos your my right hand !!!

You are an inspiration. Please never stop.

Oh man I cant wait to see it Bam! Show me pics or it didnt happen :P
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Sorry gents was and still am in the hospital. Trying to take on a huge load of minidñs pays well but next time I’ll remind myself to not go through 13 cups o coffee daily with no water ....dehydration is painful business. I was keeled over with spasms . At that point went to hospital gave me keofrate with LIDOCAINE . Numbed yo my stomach but the problem is once it wore off the pain started again . So 6 hours trying g to stabilize and getting bags of fluid in me ... golden but still observing.

Oh damn, hope you have a quick recovery! Maybe we should all send you daily reminders to drink water.

Hope you come good soon mate, and yeah drink a bit more water, even a sip of the paint water now and then could help

Ok home all good. And ding ding ding Chatic creations takes the first stab with the paint water singo.z lolol followed in a close second by Fluisterwould with the text message joke.. god how could I ever leave this for a minute.

Well, try not drinking water, and 13 cups of coffee. That's one way to leave it for a minute you goof!. Glad your back from the hospital and better bud. Now stop scaring g us, it's not evendors halloween yet! Jeeze.
    ." -Me-

Oh Papa Bam , such nice work to come and scroll through , love the heralds of Nurgle ...soooooo good .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

I know American cofee is usually something more like dirty water... but... that's a lot of cofee in any case! Take care master painter, and take some rest and a water cup!

With 13 coffee cups I would have probably caused an earthquake or something... a single cup and my fingers shake quite a lot, two and I won't sleep til the next day... Moreover this cofee thing completely inhibits my painting capabilities! hahaha
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

I’m so that’s 4 freakin days I lost painting muddah fuckha !!! Anyways I’ll start to dress things up a bit on my death guard and start the resin for the tiny ravines that the corpses are in and get down to work on the rest of the bases for this super bad bunch: preview :
    Name:  EF4E2B7A-7AED-419F-92C4-F10746503BD0.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  1.10 MB

Oof, sorry to hear about the dehydration. Easy to keep hammering the Joe when you are on a big painting sesh. Take care of yourself dude!

That's soooo good!

What are those rocks on the bases? Bark? I have done such lazy bases lately, need to step back up on my base game.