Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 472
Page 472 of 474 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474 LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 9479

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Nice! I love the clean lenses in the sea of Nurgly filth.

Thanks cyanide and toadie!!! Yeah I’m pretty much attracted to a grin dark style. Some of my favorite artists are jarhead, John Blanche Jacob Nielsen , mike Anderson , Darren Latham and I’m really starting g to live Kristian Simonsens work and style. I guess the way my routine evolved it ended up as a mix of all of em. Of course I “stay in my lane” a gleaming armored high elf really wouldn’t fit particular style. But hey everything has drawbacks. Thanks to the both of you !!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 12-04-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Thanks cyanide and toadie!!! Yeah I’m pretty much attracted to a grin dark style. Some of my favorite artists are jarhead, John Blanche Jacob Nielsen , mike Anderson , Darren Latham and I’m really starting g to live Kristen sino send work and style. I guess the way I’m my routine evolved it ended up as a mix of all of em. Of course I “stay in my lane” a gleaming armored high elf really wouldn’t fit particular style. But hey everything has drawbacks. Thanks to the both of you !!!
    sounds like you need to paint a gleaming armored elf for our amusement! Lol

Oh ok yeah sure -one gleaming armored high elf(corrupted by nurgle,,) coming right up! Lol
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 12-05-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Oh ok yeah sure -one gleaming armored high elf(corrupted by nurgle,,) coming right up! Lol
    I am just a helpful angel! Lol

Name:  IMG_1208.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  211.5 KB

Hmmm now that I can swing!!! thanks Krulebear excellent !!!

Hmmm now that I can swing!!! thanks Krulebear excellent !!!
    I'd like to see that elf, just with more cowbell I mean nurgle

Some of my favorite artists are jarhead, John Blanche Jacob Nielsen , mike Anderson , Darren Latham and I’m really starting g to live Kristian Simonsens work and style. I guess the way my routine evolved it ended up as a mix of all of em.
    We don’t thank you enough for it, but a whole lot of us have built upon foundations you helped us lay, John. You’re one of my favorite painters.

I can’t tell you what I was feeling emotionally when I woke and read this Rhett. I’ve had a lot of posts left on my thread, all of which made me feel as happy as one could ever possibly be. This one will always be cherished and remembered. thank you Rhett.

Today will be my burgling squad continues and somemore work done on my goblins- woohoo gobslins!!!Name:  323DEB1A-C44B-42C3-8C83-ED10948C6D7C.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  766.9 KBName:  323DEB1A-C44B-42C3-8C83-ED10948C6D7C.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  766.9 KBName:  5AD180EE-191A-4375-BB81-E6B8A8117E54.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  759.7 KBName:  A7630528-1847-48A7-A97E-F3215A62ACE7.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  1.89 MB

Into some hobbies!!!

Badass looking group...all 100% vintage BAM.

I can almost visualise the whole group already....looking forward to seeing what you do with tentacle guy and fly arm bloke. (still want to paint these)

Oh shoot hair I forgot to tell you folks hairster and all if you see Janet in instagram she on with ournewest business venture I don’t know who everyone is so slowly I’m having her reach out. So if you see an Asian woman and it looks like Janet. Oh yeah it’s janrt. Lol I need to subscribe to the rest of you guys on here. The only way I keep up is if I see you all on mine. So hang tight gents. I’m starting to write down who are my forum peeps. I don’t know any other way to do it. I suck at computers.
    thanks hair much obliged!!!
    mans the goblins should be further along today.
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 12-07-2018 at 01:56 PM.

MrsBAM started stalking me the other day, made the connection straight away. I spam there a bit more than here so you can keep track of my ramblings!

Elves for saint Nurgle! sounds good to me!
    loving the progress on the gits and the mutant are looking great, loving Mr fire belly.

Ehhh thanks so muchos hairster, canny (master) and gorby !!!!golden . I’ll leave everyone with the final color scheme figured out- leather robes, black patterned hats and dark red booties!!! Things will start to now take shape after I get back from judging the new “jersey devil painting competition”!!!Name:  1156C1CD-2C25-4200-A52E-3AF9A2F65AE7.jpeg
Views: 107
Size:  1.37 MBand btw they all have fingernails now

Wow the skin looks great. Love the pimples. They really look 3D and add a lot. Also love the "pinkish" transitions on the skin. Can't wait to see more of these little guys.
    GW really surprises of late. Really love a lot of the new stuff they release.

Thanks muchos cyanide-
    jeesey devil was an excellent experience. Cannot wait to judge next year. Congrats to all winners and finalists.

Thanks muchos cyanide-
    jeesey devil was an excellent experience. Cannot wait to judge next year. Congrats to all winners and finalists.
    Glad you had a good time. Hopefully there were a lot of nice minis to judge.