Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 502
Page 502 of 519 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 10370

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Wonderfully dirty, gritty, muddy mynys!

If you are looking for bones, Ben Komets has a video how to make them at home: https://youtu.be/2UcaYg4_XIs?t=1904

Sweeet - thanks lemming I’ll be sure to look it up!!!
    always live a good Komets vid!!!

on the new news front- I’ve started working on my Everchosen- 1 model /single mini in a certain presentation. News as it develops.
    on top of that I have started up again on my shadiwspear posessed . Absolutely looove this model.Name:  44F69C78-893A-4D0E-AB45-CB33733CF30E.jpeg
Views: 270
Size:  1.78 MBName:  AD7C8289-2763-4D36-92D5-C714759F919B.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  1.73 MBName:  5268CACA-2490-40A2-A47E-1DF328C5F848.jpeg
Views: 274
Size:  1.79 MB

Nice start on your next project.
    Btw. did you already load the bike-gang into your gallery? If so I've missed the notification.

ahh... wondered what had happened to "Lobster Claw" guy. Looking sufficiently grungy and chaotic

Thanks guys-
    graishak- I’ve loaded them up on putty and paint first( like I normally do) today will be loaded up on cmon
    thanks ekipage- lobsterman - I live it!!!

Love the lobsterman! Your use of contrast, while still a central feature of your style, has gotten so much more subtle and confident.

The biker gang is spectacular! Worth every hour you put into it.
    Your definitive style shines through again!

Lobster man looks amazing. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Thank you all so much - everybody that stops by.

Heres the link link the Atalan jackals are up momentarily waiting for clearance!!!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/438600

VOTE VOTE VOTE . Well received on Putty and paint let’s get em nice and welcomed here mateys.

Voted!
    Great job on these!

Voted here and on P&P, however the image quality in here is better than on P&P. Do you participate in the everchosen painting contest?

Sorry gents I had to use Janet’s acct to amswer-
    lamebrain has forgotten where he put my password on the piece of paper it was written down on in this holy writ.
    lol
    jocekun firstly thanks for the support-
    as for ap&P I have always had a clarity problem- the reason is this - I do large number of models in my units and when they are used as a frontal shot as an image side by side there’s never enough space to show them that way- honestly that’s where the beitybis side by side- they are units- it seems all others who do this have the same dilemma-
    solution- if you click on the images they come up very clear all the details and light catch points are in focus- for even greater clarity I’ve taken several shots of 2 and 3 models where their is plenty of room for and if you clique on those as well that’s where one can see them blown up Andretti ever mm of detail in each model. This is how I’ve learned to get around the larger pictures and the ones harder to focus due tovthere being larger models in greater numbers side by side.
    EVERCHOSEN- OF COURSE IM GOING TO HAVE AN ENTRY - and see how far I can get - along with Nova I’m working out those and GOLDEN DEMON AS WELL!!! I’m def busy busy busy/ I HOPE TO SEE YOUR WORK THEIR AS WELL-i have no doubt you’ll come in with a strong piece.-I truly believe that!!!

Next project underway- Name:  DF7DEABD-827F-4A8B-8309-ED5ADF9DA596.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  892.1 KB

Ohhh...his skin and scar are looking really gruesome! I really like the little blood trails, nice touch!

​Hey BaM, you should try a little blood on that shirtless fellow.

Forgot HOW much GORE there was here! hahaha looking good BAM! Mr claw is looking particularly crabby today

Chaos SM looks awesome looooots of detail and great composition of colours, really catchy!
    Great start on that reaver to! what colours You used for that pale skin?

Really nice work. Extreme weathering is top notch. Baldy looks like he has two goggle eyes on the ground underneath him looking up his loincloth. Now that I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it. Sorry John.

Thanks so much guys/
    @arkaan- I basically use what baily came up with- I took his face painting class and he showed us obviously what skin recipe he uses from reaper MSP. It was the single best class I ever taken.
    The colors are from shade to highlight and darkest to lightest
    the palette -mahogany brown,chestnut brown, Rosy shadow rosy skin(base color) ,fair skin,fair highlight ,then white

I use a bit of deep ocean in my mix of mahogany (this gives the cold contrária see on my models wha have flesh and skin.
    hipe this helps buddy.

Moving along- I have to get three dine three is the magic number if I get three I can get 5 strange. Probably it’s just the way I work-Name:  9A609ECE-EBD3-4659-9792-D66711A8F03C.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  773.4 KB