Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 7
Page 7 of 522 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

Actually got a free box of malifaux models the "guilds judgement" this will be done super fast how fast so fast that I've already in 2 hrs completed the scales of justice quickly this is the first time Im painting without the competition in mind but then again one never knows whats coming off my desk. It doesn't have to be the best"IT JUST HAS TO BE BETTER THAN ALL ELSE! Lol ill let you guys decide I've finished the scales in two hrs it's a lot of corner cutting using the primer as a base coat some drybrushing maybe 2 step highlights etc. you guys lemme know can the kid paint 6 malifaux models in less than a week. Don't know but gonna try!!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  1.02 MBLike I said no exaggeration (2hrs) worth of work. Always looking for ways to produce fast high quality paintjobs (for my commission based works) sometimes folks want it fast. So I do it real fast each recipe is carefully written down along with those that are lengthy and take months worth of hrs. The trick is to an untrained eye not to tell the diff . There is a malifaux league so I need to bring a semi attractive faction to the league (first time playing) not much of a gamer but figured I'm disabled I do have the timed to play so I will. Here's a diff light background tooName:  image.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  710.2 KB again 2hrs time.

The last set of picts are awful blurry. But based on the detail in the last photo and the gorgeously smooth blends on the previous page, i would have to say i am thoroughly impressed with the quality and SPEED!

The rat is nice, but i think if you put this type of mini on an awesome base it would blow the rat ogre away.

Nice painting.

Aye, quality and speed indeed. But the fuzzy pics make my eyes bleed.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Hey guys thanks and yeah I fully promise to take quality pics from now on that means always asking Janet my girl to take em ... Fun dun duuuuuh! :[ lol

Go get 'r, tiger!

Name:  58dms.gif=3fw=3d429=26h=3d350.gif
Views: 331
Size:  1.63 MB
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

LOLOLOLOL I log on to this and this is the first thing I see . Meph your outside your head crazy. This is hysterical!

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Go get 'r, tiger!

Name:  58dms.gif=3fw=3d429=26h=3d350.gif
Views: 331
Size:  1.63 MB
    Flipping heck how did you find that video of me?
    I thought I'd destroyed all the copies!
    Well I was young and needed the money is all I have to say.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Lmao holy shite it does look like you DR no friggin way. Tell the news and sell high quality hair products !! All of you on cmon are insane .. LOLOLOLOL you guys have quite the best sense of humor DR you especially British and dry lol. Guys are nuts!

Kay folks my quickest work so far for gaming only total 6 hrs divided up in two days here is some proper pics to show the fluids judgement from malifaux!:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  1.68 MB

Individual shots as well :Name:  image.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  790.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  1.05 MBName:  image.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  1.14 MB
    here they are fastest brush in the east. Keep in my folks their not supposed to be display standard they are done for tabletop!

Blog Entries

Bravo, don't know how mini painters can stop short of display standard, it would just eat at my soul.... so tip my hat, sir. Thread is turnin' into a cyber asylum J, Woop Woop

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

Nice photos. Those would look mighty fine on the table. Nice work!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

​thanks zabs and Denny! It's very tough Denny not to paint display your correct about that I actually have to force myself to say "NO FURTHER JOHNNY" and man it is tough'

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Nice photos. Those would look mighty fine on the table. Nice work!
    Ditto. I like the blue spirit flame (or whatever it is called in the fluff)

Yeah, indeed, looks good.

And madness? Nooooo, I claim sanity! It's just the interweb's crazy-lenz that can be blinding from time to time.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Thankyou meph and krule !!

All finished guys 1 fully complete tabletop crappy painted game ready " guilds faction" 6 models 4 days 16 hrs tops. I am doi g some quick fun work while I await my bases for my ork nob mob which ARE DISPLAY PIECES. So here's the 6 in all their shitty shitty. A g bang painted glory!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  765.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

MEG MAPLES( FIELDARCHY ) will be teaching a class in October of this year-HOT MY SPOT REGISTERED! I cannot wait. Figure painter extraordinaire of over 20 ainting awards and privateer press studio artist .. Get in on this guys I lover her work , the reviews she gets say it all and I am not missing this for anything! 2 day intense course of all her trucks of the trade. Ill be taking notes heavily. I suggest any who want to excell their painting skills to attend this. And did I mention she just plain the coolest person in the industry!! GET IN ON THIS LADOES AND GENTS! Only 1 way to get better - learn from the best painters and the best teachers! In the case of minis that would be meg maples!!!

Blog Entries

Enjoy...hope she slows u down a bit...

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.