Showing my newest works before I get into things! - Page 8
Page 8 of 519 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Showing my newest works before I get into things!

I have a feeling she may make mention of that point. :- / lol

Just finishing up on a display piece commission for a customers cabinet who plays orks. Need to to finish up the base and highlight it and add some colors to it so I can tie in the ork nob in mega power armor.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  904.4 KBWanted :1 cute AS HELL PEMBROKE WELSH CORGI ANSWERS TO THE NAME SAMMY OR SON OF A BITCH: wanted FOR CLIMBING ONTO BLOODASMEDIUMS DESK AND EATING THE GROT FROM THE BARREL OF JOHNNY'S NEWEST COMMISSION PIECE: IF YOU FIND HIM HE'S ARMED AND VERY DANGEROUS TO MINIS! Call authorities right away!!!

Blog Entries

Play it again Sam! Grotzsky did look juicy, when u catch him ply him with laxatives, makes it easier lookin for the grot, take a photo for reference roflmfao

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

Ahhh god bless, you carnt be angry with such a beauty
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Kay folks found half the grotz gun tip a piece of poopies and a power claw(ok so that's where that went) yes lee your right I look at that face and he gives me the eyes of cuteness (a very high level spell) and just can't help to want to hug this Lil beauty.

​oh joy upon my purchase of the box set "storm claw" I've found that same grot whooo hooo!

A final cell phone pic before uploading onto the gallery. I've been working in and off this for 3 weeks since the nob box set came out . The collector likes my use of decals and demanded the nob covered in checks of various colors. Also wanted it done in weathered non colored metals.. Of course you all know I jumped at the chance.
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 08-03-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrtrggggghhhhhh!!! Don't know why I insist . Insanity is doing the same thing over again and again with the same results... Et al :me uploading cell phone pics. Er go : I'm insane!

Blog Entries

Lol! Looks great man! I thought the new mega nobs looked a little clunky but you have really brought this guy to life! Love the grot in the pipe!

Wot u got? A pipe full o' grot!

Amaaaaaaziiing!!!!!
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Thanks both demi and blood!Yes demi ,I got the good stuff. The sticky icky yhe meanest of the greenest. I gotz the green in tha pipe homies!!!

Will be in the gallery shortly don't forget to vote and comment folks.

H​ere it is!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 08-04-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Really nice!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  874.6 KBTake a sneaky peeky!in the gallery now!

Looks a lot better with the brightness of the grots green knocked down a couple shades. Still aweful clean for climbing through a pipe. Lol

I chose a barrel but for some reason it looks like a pipe. Lol I pictured fight ensuing and the little bastard jumping in the barrel for cover. lol

Blog Entries

Good fortune with the grot for u and Sam i hope it's plastic not lead? ? last pic looks a little over exposed but the mini's class....next!

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

Yeah Denny your 100% right I had to overexposed to get that grits shoulder or the barrel would've created too much shadow and looked like just a head.