Relic Knights NON US backers want information sorely. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Relic Knights NON US backers want information sorely.

You'll never believe it. A KS commenter is reporting a delivery in Germany. Now it's just got to find it's way to the other corners of the EU. Woo bleedin' hoo!
    CONSCRIPTION IN THE LUCKY 88TH
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com/

In memoriam - the Tearful 107, May 6th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by TSINI View Post
    A KS commenter is reporting a delivery in Germany.
    Maybe CMoN are trying to pioneer a new sort of crowd-sourced shipping information system - "we won't tell you where your stuff is, but other people will tell you when they get theirs, and from noting their location you can try and work out when yours might arrive!"

Good news though, at least, it's just reflects really poorly on Cool Mini or Not that - as usual, it seems! - this news isn't coming through CMoN, but random folks on the internet.

Edit: I don't want to cast any doubt on what anyone else has said, but with no official word about the status of the orders, what's to stop anyone going "oh, yeah, I just got mine!" when they haven't to cause more trouble? There's always the chance that people will be jerks / trolls / whatever, there's enough people who are annoyed at CMoN to believe that other people are getting things and they're not and, without any official communication through proper channels, there's no way of actually knowing what's going on. While it's obvious that nobody who could give us any official information cares enough to do so at this point, there's still plenty of potential for people to get more annoyed before things get better.

TLDR - silence doesn't help, shows a complete lack of courtesy and potentially puts communication in the hands of trolls and jerks.
    Last edited by Bunnski; 08-22-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSINI View Post
    You'll never believe it. A KS commenter is reporting a delivery in Germany. Now it's just got to find it's way to the other corners of the EU. Woo bleedin' hoo!
    Saw that comment too-there are no photos, no proof, nothing.
    I'll just take that as a troll.
    I, for one, haven't got anything. No emails, no shipping information, no darn miniatures.
    So i'm still angry as hell.
    I'm okay with waiting two years. I really am. We founded a project, after all.
    But beign ditched on the shipping and beign IGNORED? No frigging way.

Newbie, please be gentle Ben Clapperton's Avatar

No visual proof is not the same as being a troll. Being skeptical until you see further proof is fair enough, but it's a bit much to call a fellow pledger a troll just because you're upset with CMoN's lack of communication.

There's a chap from the Netherlands saying he's got his, so it looks like things are moving. Golly, wouldn't it be nice to have some official confirmation though? Instead everyone who's not a US backer has been ignored. I'll be happy when the models arrive, because it means I can wash my hands entirely of CMoN. Hopefully people will see this complete lack of information and updates from CMoN the next time they're doing a Kickstarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Clapperton View Post
    No visual proof is not the same as being a troll. Being skeptical until you see further proof is fair enough, but it's a bit much to call a fellow pledger a troll just because you're upset with CMoN's lack of communication.
    I didn't said it's a troll.
    I said i'll count that as one, wich means i'll stay skeptical. Sorry for having said that in a way that may have sounded offensive.
    (still, it's retarded that after all the complaints and rants they are shipping a few boxes without even announcing them or telling anything)

There's now photographic evidence of product arriving at backers in EU.

So CMoN where's that update we were promised? You know, when you'd be sure to tell us when the container arrived off the plane (that was sat on the deck of a boat while it sailed from China).

We won't ever get an update again I imagine. The project is done for them so why should they give a shit? We aren't going to get tracking numbers or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJacque View Post
    We aren't going to get tracking numbers or anything like that.
    Which is going to be especially awkward if, like with their US shipping, there's a whole bunch of missing pledges. All non-US customers are basically stuck in a limbo until the stuff lands on their doorstep, with no way of knowing whether they've not received things because it's still in transit or because some error has seen them left sitting somewhere in Germany or even China. This complete lack of communication towards backers is unacceptable - I hope that people see how poorly they're treating Kickstarter backers when they consider whether it's worth giving money to Cool Mini or Not.

You won't believe it, but I just got a big box labelled Relic Knights. I haven't unpacked it yet, but sadly it's also not over yet. The box is big, but compared to my pledge it won't be enough (+ at least the battlemat is missing for now).

Now let's see, what's inside....

Quote Originally Posted by MAXXxxx View Post
    You won't believe it, but I just got a big box labelled Relic Knights. I haven't unpacked it yet, but sadly it's also not over yet. The box is big, but compared to my pledge it won't be enough (+ at least the battlemat is missing for now).

Now let's see, what's inside....
    Whereabouts are you (please say the UK!)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJacque View Post
    Whereabouts are you (please say the UK!)
    Germany, alas!

ok, so far mixed experience.
    All boxes are here except the battlemat, so they could fit in a box I though will be too small.

But I've been going through the boxes to check for missing parts (didn't even check for any miscasts and such), so far I found 2 (gone through Noh and BlackDiamond only. The others.... I may be able to finish tomorrow), but I didn't reach the problematic hell's belles and co yet

Name:  RK_Boxes.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  142.0 KB

Mine's just arrived, UK (Manchester), no tracking number or anything on the pledge manager but hey, at least its here!

Now to start going through it, and since I'm at work that's probably going to garner me some pretty strange looks!

Still no delivery. It would be nice if you actually sent out the bloody tracking numbers like you said you would so that I and others could know where their pledges are.

So the complete lack of communication now means that EU customers who still haven't got their stuff are stuck, with no tracking information being sent out to track the whereabouts of packages. I suppose CMoN have got their rear ends covered there though, as they've never posted that they're shipping out stuff in the first place to non-US folks.

As before, I hope that people see what a complete omnishambles this has been when they're considering whether to back a CMoN kickstarter. Absolutely no communication whatsoever, and terribly poor treatment of customers outside of the US.

Newbie, please be gentle Ben Clapperton's Avatar

I got a tracking number this afternoon. A day after the stuff, but I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Clapperton View Post
    I got a tracking number this afternoon. A day after the stuff, but I got it.
    This makes me worry even more that they have managed to forget some people again as I haven't gotten a package or a tracking number.

Received my tracking number yesterday, hope to have my box tomorrow (Italy)

Still nothing in London. Have filed official complaints with Kickstarter concerning the low quality and quantity of communication with CMON. If any one is still reading this, whether you have recieved your product or not I urge you to file a complaint as only through volume will KS listen.

Complaint form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KvW...05600979996529