Relic Knights NON US backers want information sorely. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Relic Knights NON US backers want information sorely.

Quote Originally Posted by FReaK View Post
    Received my tracking number yesterday, hope to have my box tomorrow (Italy)
    So there is still hope?
    Can ya share some pics, for justice?
    (i'm still sending the complaint form to kickstarter, since all of this was shameful)

Quote Originally Posted by Aede View Post
    So there is still hope?
    Can ya share some pics, for justice?
    (i'm still sending the complaint form to kickstarter, since all of this was shameful)
    sorry to say, but if you think the complaint won't be ignored by KS you're being too naive.
    CMON's KS-s get them $100k+ / campaign in fees (Z3 around 400k for amazon and KS together). There is no way KS will limit one of their cash-cows.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXXxxx View Post
    sorry to say, but if you think the complaint won't be ignored by KS you're being too naive.
    CMON's KS-s get them $100k+ / campaign in fees (Z3 around 400k for amazon and KS together). There is no way KS will limit one of their cash-cows.

You're probably right, but if won't cost me anything, so i guess it's worth tryin.

Yeah I doubt it'll do anything. CMoN are too big to fuck up and they know it. Still hopefully some one will read about what utter cretins they have been with us and thing twice about backing any further projects from them.

Shipment arrived yesterday. Boxes and miniatures are quite beautiful, only thing missing is the battle mat. My only concern is the quality of the plastic, I want to try to clean one of the miniature to see it is gummy or not. I hope to manage to make some photos and post them this evening or tomorrow mourning.

Ive built about half so far, Cleanup has been necessary on some but minimal overall. I'm pretty impressed with the quality given the concerns during production. A few do have somewhat "soft" faces, Betty is a good example, but they're not so bad that you cant see what your painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion101 View Post
    but they're not so bad that you cant see what your painting.
    that means one thing sadly: my eyes are getting worse...

Still nothing from the post or CMoN. Guess you don't want to acknowledge EU shipping until you know it is done? Would really like some official word is, as considering the amount of US pledges you missed I would really like to know if I am on the pile of people who will have to follow up with SPM for my pledge in the EU.

The package finally arrived. a day after the tracking number.
    Everything fine, for the exception of the questing void knight instead of the relic knight, so i'm gonna contact them about this.
    Still, CmC displayed a total lack of shame in the way they treated us and i'm still pissed od.
    Not for the delay, but for the way they treated and ignored us.
    (italy here so there's hope if any other italian was wonderin)

Could we get some information about what to do if your pledges haven't arrived? Are we supposed to deal with Cool Mini or Not, or has all support for this Kickstarter project been handed over to Soda Pop Miniatures?

Once again, please can we get an update regarding the status of shipping? While there are some folks who have been lucky enough to receive their package and tracking number, there are still people waiting on any news about their pledges. No tracking number on the pledge manager, no updates on the Kickstarter, no communication from anyone at CMoN. It feels like we've been completely abandoned by CMoN now, as not even CMON_Spencer has got back to us since saying:

"However, we also agree staying silent until things have happened doesn't provide you the backers with any peace of mind. So we're really working hard to bring you the best information when it looks to be the most accurate."

Please don't forget about us!

The only thing i could say to ya is to send an email to every email you knwo, cmon, sodapop, ask in their facebook page, send another email and check the spam folder in your email. My tracking number was there.

The only thing i could say to ya is to send an email to every email you knwo, cmon, sodapop, ask in their facebook page, send another email and check the spam folder in your email.
    This is what quite a few of us have been doing to no avail, and that's the problem. We shouldn't be expected to have to go to such silly lengths to try and get basic information about the status of our pledges from a Kickstarter that was funded nearly two years ago. Especially as the only official word we've got on this thread - almost a month ago - was a CMoN representative accepting that "staying silent until things have happened doesn't provide you the backers with any peace of mind". We were promised more information, more news, and received none of it!

And that's why we are all pissed off.
    I don't mind delays-wel, i do, but on KS projects i can live with them-but what made me really mad was the lack of communication from Cmon, like they just didn't care.
    But, to this point, it's the only thing we can-annoy the shit out of em until they decide to notice.
    Maybe it's futile, but i can't think of anything else :I

Maybe it's futile, but i can't think of anything else :I
    It's a sad state of affairs when this is the best hope we have.

Name:  cmon_trackinginfo.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  10.0 KB
    Here's the information I've got on shipping my pledge, almost two years now since the Kickstarter was funded.

So I got some news from CMoN and, well, because nobody from CMoN seem to posting the news we were promised, I'll put it here:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting. At this time, Sodapop has taken over all things Relic Knights. Please contact info@sodapopminiatures.com and they will be glad to assist.

Thanks for your Support.
    So if you're waiting for a tracking number from CMoN, you are not going to receive one, and you'll need to chase things up with Soda Pop Miniatures instead. After that initial promise from CMoN Spencer that we'd be getting information about our missing pledges, we've instead waited a month to get confirmation that CMoN are not fulfilling all the pledges from their Kickstarter.