ME37 Miniature Exchange 37 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ME37 Miniature Exchange 37

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    smallest ME listing ;-(
    Sadly... yes!
    But I'm sure that ME will be a success for all partecipants, no matter how few we are
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Just dropped off BeowulfTheHunter's package at the post office which will ship it out tomorrow.

They said he'll receive it in 5 business days. So either Friday or Monday if they don't count tomorrow.

The list is final, so you can start sending out your miniatures.
    Happy ME to everyone!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Both packages sent off today - hopefully something to inspire ;-) enjoy...

My parcels to Maximus007 and Tarreknoire have been sent out this morning.
    Hope they will arrive soon.

Phew, srry to drop a note so late. Got in contact with Tarreknoire and my package is on the way to cucaiothegreat. Think it will arrive next week, as Italy isn't to far away!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    Both packages sent off today - hopefully something to inspire ;-) enjoy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jike Ichi View Post
    Phew, srry to drop a note so late. Got in contact with Tarreknoire and my package is on the way to cucaiothegreat. Think it will arrive next week, as Italy isn't to far away!?
    Thanks, I will let you know as soon as it arrives

Mailed the models out today. Should be there by Monday.

Got my parcel from Jike Ichi today.
    Super fast shipping, some great miniatures (including a couple of blisters that were missing from my Confrontation stuff), plus a sweet bonus and a nice postcard.
    The GW Skaven will soon join his comrades in the painting line!
    Many thanks, and please unflag this great guy!

Name:  ME37a.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  151.5 KB
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 11-01-2014 at 08:15 AM.

I got my minis from Erratyk, and I must say they are awesome... thanks. I sent off my end early in the week, you should get them soon. Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sent my package to Cucaiothegreat this afternoon and will send out Erratyk's tomorrow.

Hehe. Great you like the minis and the sweets. Just in time for Halloween!

Glad you liked everything Beowulf! Im glad they all have a good home and will be put to good use

Looks like I can be unflagged now.

Default ME 37 - the great received - with thanks..

received from cucaiothegreat - thank you .... ;-)

Received the package from Stokerd and sent out my package to Erratyk. Should get to Canada in 7 to 10 days.

Scored pretty good.. A wolf pin, Commander Dante of the Blood Angels, Kreoss1 from Privateer press and a Kingdom Death pinup Forsaker - very excited about that one, but man she is tiny.. Really appreciate it Stokerd, he can be unflagged!

Khonner

Have fun with the Forsaker! She just looked ... intimidating. Figured I'd let someone else paint her and I would take credit for getting them the mini

Received package from Tarreknoire yesterday! And oh my goodness. What a package! It's nearly an army inside! All dudes of the Fellowship, a Knight of the Empire, 2 W40K Orc muchachos, an unknown slightly dressed lady, a kind of superhero looking guy (is it Daredevil in classic costume? This one I'll surely paint!!) and some mage knight? WotC Miniatures. A metal base and round plastic 20mm ones to round it up. Holy. My Christmas gifts just arrived yesterday!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TARREK!!!

P.S.: If he is flagged, unflag him immediately!
    Last edited by Jike Ichi; 11-04-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Got my ME37 package from Tarreknoire and I too got a ton of stuff..

Thanks a lot Tarreknoire

Just got home to find my package awaiting me from Khonner

Nice score with the 2 DnD minis, one of which I have an immediate use for as one of Harley Quinns' dogs
    Also 2 other minis of which I'm not sure the origin, possibly some old Ral Partha minis, they're dated 1987.

Cheers Khonner, great stuff!

I'm glad you like em, Erratyk! You are right, the 2 other minis are from the old school 25mm Ral Partha fighter set.