ME37 Miniature Exchange 37 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ME37 Miniature Exchange 37

I received some awesome miniatures from cucaio today. I will be getting some to stokers in the morning.

With picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Got my parcel from Khonner today.
    Some great miniatures, many thanks!

Name:  ME37-2.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  141.4 KB
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Got my minis from Maximus yesterday, but just opened them. Dang - they are cool!! Not a great picture, but:

I got:
    Malifaux:
    - The Nurses (these are cool models that I've wanted to paint but haven't gotten yet - perfect)
    - Madame Sybil
    Dreadball (a game I've wanted to look at for a while, this gives a good excuse):
    - Terraton Dozer (this guy looks so cool, I think I'm painting him first!)
    - Void Sirens Anne-Marie Helder
    Kings of War:
    - 2 Basilean Sisterhood Panther Lancers (these look really cool, may see a new fantasy army using them soon :-) )
    Warpath:
    - 2 Marauder Grunts (I believe)

They all look really cool, and I can't wait to get started on them! Makes me wish I had backed the Mantic kickstarters when I had the change :-)

Cucaiothegreat.. The mini in the plastic bag is one of the promo figures from Adepticon 2013. I don't think he was named, but he's a goat man with a flamethrower.. How can you go wrong??

great miniature
    thank you!!!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

So, if I am not wrong, only Tarreknoire is waiting to receive his parcel from beowulfthehunter.
    Everybody else got his miniatures. In the next days I will announce the 'winner' of the free box of models for joining ME37, the 10th I managed, so stay tuned!

If only Tarreknoire is waiting for a box you should send him the free box of miniatures? ? I think we all are winners already.

I shipped out like two weeks ago. If it has not gotten there I will send another out. Resend me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulfthehunter View Post
    I shipped out like two weeks ago. If it has not gotten there I will send another out. Resend me your address.
    Let's wait for some other time... it can take more than 2 weeks to reach Europe from USA sometimes.
    Otherwise I will send something from the reserve to Tarreknoire, no need you send another parcel

Lets give it a few more weeks, if nothing shows I am still going to send out another package...because I can dammit!

Yeah, sometimes it can take a while form EU to US and vice versa. Customs.....

Thumbs up ME37 Special Prize Winner

I'm happy to announce that the winner for ME37 Special Prize is... Jike Ichi.
    Your prize has been sent this morning and it's already on its way to you!

My congratulations for your lucky winning and many thanks to anyone that joined ME37.

P.S. I will not reveal what the prize is... Jike Ichi will (hopefully) post a pic when he receives it.

Quote Originally Posted by cucaiothegreat View Post
    I'm happy to announce that the winner for ME37 Special Prize is... Jike Ichi.
    Your prize has been sent this morning and it's already on its way to you!

My congratulations for your lucky winning and many thanks to anyone that joined ME37.

P.S. I will not reveal what the prize is... Jike Ichi will (hopefully) post a pic when he receives it.
    Woweee Zoweee! Never expected to win. In Fact I can't remember when I last won something.
    I just joined in for the fun and now I end up with even more miniatures!

By the way has Tarreknoire got a letter with minis? Or still stuck in customs?

nothing arrived as yet - but with the xmas period here - added time for post etc.. happy to wait - will advise when it arrives. thank you. yours Tarrek

Finally I could find the cable to upload pictures of my great prize from Cucaiothegreat. A sealed box of Mantis Skeleton Soldiers. I was too curious and had to open it. I post photos of the box and the inside to share with all of you. Skeletons look really detailed, there are even some stickers inside the box which you can attach to the shields, no decals though. I never knew that such boxes existed, so I'm quite amazed by it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CUCAIOTHEGREAT! And have a great Christmas time all you ME37 participants out there!

P.S.: Tarreknoire, if you don't get a package until New Year let me know.
    I could jump in to either send you some minis or (if you can wait some time), I'll send you one of your minis back PAINTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Jike Ichi View Post
    Finally I could find the cable to upload pictures of my great prize from Cucaiothegreat. A sealed box of Mantis Skeleton Soldiers. I was too curious and had to open it. I post photos of the box and the inside to share with all of you. Skeletons look really detailed, there are even some stickers inside the box which you can attach to the shields, no decals though. I never knew that such boxes existed, so I'm quite amazed by it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CUCAIOTHEGREAT! And have a great Christmas time all you ME37 participants out there!
    Glad it arrived in time for Xmas and that you liked it! Happy painting!

Xmas today, and I want to make a little present to everyone by officialy closing this ME and opening the next one.
    Many thanks to everyone joining ME37; I hope to see you all aboard for ME38.
    You can sign up on this thread http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...change-38-ME38

Default something arrived - THANK YOU....

received a package this morning... thank you

not sure what the figs are in the 2 small bags..

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    received a package this morning... thank you
    Good news!
    Better later than never...
    Another ME happily ended