[Rules] Extra turn for Abominations?

Thread: [Rules] Extra turn for Abominations?

Question [Rules] Extra turn for Abominations?

How do you play the following situation?

An Abomination appears pretty early in the game. Players were still at Yellow Level. None had any equipment or skill to harm the Abomination. So basically we were running away from the big ugly guy.

We draw an “All Fatties get an extra turn” card later.
    Is the Abomination also getting an extra turn? We said no, since the rules says only that Abominations are treated as Fatties in the targeting priority.

If I remember correctly, Abominations never get extra activations. Even if you spawn an Abomination and have none left, I think the rules say you are supposed to spawn a Fattie instead.

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    If I remember correctly, Abominations never get extra activations. Even if you spawn an Abomination and have none left, I think the rules say you are supposed to spawn a Fattie instead.
    Yes, abominations never get extra activations.

No, abominations never spawn, the players should chose its direction if there is more than one way.

They never spawn? Do you mean split?

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    They never spawn? Do you mean split?
    I'm sorry! You are correct! I mean split!

I think after the second season the abominations became less dangerous because there are more weapons that can kill them. On the third season, the A-bomb Abomination can only be killed by molotov-like weapons. I think if we use the extra activation for the abomination, it can make the game more interesting...